Karma 92
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 9-9-2023 01:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wanchai Massage - King Tao Building, 2/F - 2A - Above New Makati Bar

Third punt in 3 days, and wasn't really expecting anything when I went in, so I'm missing some of the details:

Thread Subject: Massage.... and more!
Date & Time of Session: Sept 8, 2023 - Around 4pm
Name: no idea
Nationality & Language: I think Thai, she spoke Thai and Cantonese to the other people there
Face: 3.5/5 - More cute than beautiful, has a kind look
Body: 3/5 - Chubby but big boobs
Height:  not sure, was lying down when she came in, and was still lying down when we finished
Skill: Massage 5/5 Extra Service 4/5
Service: 5/5 - The teasing during the massage was torturous... in the best way possible
Price & Session Length:  Massage was 250... upgraded to 1000 for FS - so total 1k for 1hr Massage and FS
Repeat: Definitely.

So given all the craziness with the flooding and all that, punting was actually the last thing on my mind. But as the day wore on and the weather got better, I went out for a walk to see how things were going. I stopped for a late lunch/snack at the Cafe de Coral across from Wan Chai station and remembered a post by p_l mentioning a Thai HE massage just down the street, so decided to check it out. The place is easy enough to find, it's right above the New Makati bar, so you can't miss the giant sign. I buzzed up to them to let me in and made my way up the elevator. When I got upstairs, there's a shop right in front of the elevator, and a pretty girl inside was calling at me to come in - but I had p_l's report on my mind so I kinda ignored her and walked to the right and into 2A.. Going inside, it looked like your average cheap massage place - basic one room setup with tables separated by curtains. I thought the place was empty, I figured on account of the weather, and there was just the receptionist and a man sitting on the couch talking. I told her I wanted a massage - she asked if he could do it, and I told her I wanted a girl, so she scurried around and went outside (I'm assuming to one of the other massage shops, to find me a masseuse).. turns out there were a couple of customers in the shop getting massages already, so the female staff were all occupied.

So at this point I was kinda regretting not going with the pretty girl by the elevator, but I've never been one to correct a mistake, so when she came back, I just followed her to the cubicle without seeing what masseuse she dug up for me. I resigned myself to the fact that I was probably just gonna get a middle aged auntie, so I left my boxers on and got on the table. A minute or so later the girl came in and started the massage - I didn't bother looking up and just asked her to give me her hardest massage, so she climbed up on the table to step on my back. From the first step, I could tell she was at least 140lbs, but the plus side was the massage was legit! She really put a lot of force and effort into the massage, using elbows and forearms to really dig into my sore back. If you like hard massages, this is heaven. Meanwhile, while beating up my back, she would brush her thighs against my hand or my side, but she was so skillful at it, at one point I could've sworn she was giving the massage bottomless (turns out she had a short skirt.. but I didn't peek at the time, because the idea in my head was a lot better ) After she finished my back she moved onto my legs, at which point she faced an issue with my boxers - normally they just hike it up and work around it, so I lifted my hips so she can get it high enough to do the "accidental brushes" against LB - but when I did that, it seemed to make up her mind, and she pulled them off completely instead. She then proceeded to massage up and down my legs in long strokes that would end caressing my asshole and rubbing my balls on the way back down. It was all very relaxing and so arousing at the same time, especially because literally in the next cubicle was an american tourist talking to her masseuse in cantonese and on the other side was some old dude snoring away in the middle of his massage (replace the snorer with another girl getting a massage and I would've bust a nut right there) It was a perfect mix of pervy thrills without the worry of thinking someone might find out and call the cops.   Anyhow, so after about 10 minutes of that, she flips me over and does the same thing to the front, caressing the inner thighs, rubbing against my balls and just feathering against LB.. delicious torture. She then moved on to massaging my chest and stomach, pretending to cover LB with the towel, but with each stroke she came closer and closer to it, until she was rubbing all around my pubes and thighs, but still never touching my dick with anything more than the lightest of brushes - it really was my idea of a perfect massage. She finished with massaging my arms and my neck, then got some wet towels to wipe away the oil, including the precum on LB, but without saying or offering anything extra. I kept waiting for her to grab my dick and ask if I wanted anything else, but she had already gotten to the final stretches, which usually signal the end of the massage - so I thought wow, I'm gonna walk out of here with a legit 1 hour massage and some fun extras thrown in all for just 250. LB was horny as fuck but I was planning to go to Fuji and rectify it, so I sat up getting ready to finish up and saw her for the first time. She had a cute face and big tits, but she's probably a size 8 or 10. when LB realized she wasn't an auntie, he told me to fuck off and asked her for a fuck. She asked for 1000 including the cost of the massage,  which I quickly agreed to, then she asked me to transfer to a room in the corner - apparently they have this more private room for this. She quickly got undressed, springing those big giant melons, and she lay next to me and let me suck on them while she stroked LB. After a couple minutes she moved onto the BBBJ, and I signaled for DATY so we got into 69 and I went to town. After a few more min of this, I felt her slip on the rubber and lower herself onto LB - now there's this thing that the big girls do where they rock their hips back and forth - I can never really feel the friction or anything but maybe it's their weight or I don't know what, but it always makes me cum in like 5 minutes. When the skinny girls do it, nothing.. but big girls.. 5 min and boom. This time, I started to feel it happening and was getting ready to turn her over, but little brother was overwhelmed with all the stimulus for the day and

A bit of a short romp but everything else made up for it. I'm so satisfied, I will try my best to squeeze in a repeat performance - I still plan on trying one of those 40+ pros like Malaysian Lily before I go, but if LB is up for it, we'll be back soon.

Recent Ratings
shyrocket   16-9-2023 22:02  Karma  +3   Thanks, contact details?
Thedarklord   14-9-2023 17:32  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
dlau619   14-9-2023 10:49  Acceptance  +1   
mihirorox   14-9-2023 00:05  Acceptance  +1   
Shadwell   13-9-2023 23:50  Acceptance  +1   
Hobbier   13-9-2023 21:42  Karma  +2   
natsumesama   13-9-2023 07:32  Karma  +2   
Phaychay   9-9-2023 21:27  Karma  +4   
kairhart   9-9-2023 15:37  Karma  +5   
HKGPeter   9-9-2023 13:10  Karma  +3   Thank you!
Sandwhale   9-9-2023 10:53  Karma  +5   Excellent
Drerectus   9-9-2023 10:30  Acceptance  +1   
oOzboubOo   9-9-2023 09:58  Acceptance  +1   
p_l   9-9-2023 07:21  Karma  +5   
HK_Legend   9-9-2023 04:44  Karma  +10   Standard operating procedure! :)
zebra   9-9-2023 02:44  Karma  +6   Outstanding
dlau619
Nookie Newbie

UID 295419
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 1
Karma 2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 13-9-2023 20:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Convinced to try

I’m a newbie here. Read the post and was convinced to try this place as I was looking for a place to get a massage and maybe extra. After entering the big boss told me to wait a little while and she will get a girl for me. Similar to the post, went to one of the massage beds and had my eyes covered and closed, and next thing you know a girl is massaging me. Felt great, was super relaxed…Great massage and thought I would get the same experience when I open my eyes and see the masseuse….

got an old auntie. Down went the excitement and all I got was a good massage. Given the good massage and price, I’ll consider coming back but I’ll lower my expectations first until I can get lucky like the post.