Font size: S M L
Windsor Spa - North Point

Date Aug 2021
Girl - Beautician (Can’t recall number)
Face: 4/5
Body 4/5
GFE 3.5/5
Damage - 3000
WIR - Only if feeling generous and ready to splash.

Inspired by the reviews on Oriental Palm Sauna, I thought I’d share my experience here with Windsor Spa.

My friend has just relocated from UK for work and so we had a nice civilized dinner, followed by a few pints of beer. I was feeling horny and wanted to release, but was unsure of introducing my guest to the “services” of the HK spas, so decided to take them to a legit veggie spa, where they can then experience and choose for themselves. I wasn’t sure if my friend was into mongering or not.

Windsor spa is a legit veggie spa and in my opinion has the best jacuzzi and hot tub facilities in HK. We took a taxi from Central to the spa and my friend was impressed with the size and decor of the place. (They don’t have shit like this in UK and it’s his first time in HK).

Once inside, we got changed in the men’s locker room, and just armed with a towel, we walked to the power showers for a good wash. We then proceeded to the jacuzzi, where there are 3-4 hot tubs next to each other, with different temperatures. We carried on with our civilized chats and my guests again exclaimed surprise at the surroundings and decor. He’s gonna love HK !!!

After 20mins of further catching up, we headed for the lounge. It was fairly busy, so unfortunately, we couldn’t be seated together. We sat on nice comfy business class styled individual sofas and one of the manageress came up and asked if we had reserved any girls. We advised that we hadn’t and she enquired on what pressure of massage strength we wanted. As I was sat a couple of seats from my friend and was sure he couldn’t hear me, I told the manageress that any masseur would do, as long as they were young and pretty. Her eyes sparkled and she grinned like a Cheshire Cat and she said she had the perfect girl, but I would need to wait 45mins. “No problem,” I replied as my dick shot up slightly.

I walked over to my mate and he advised that he will be heading up soon for the massage and I told him that I had to wait a while and explained to him, to just wait in the lounge and watch some tv when he was finished and to order the free food and drinks from the menu if hungry.

10 mins later, my guest waved me goodbye as he headed up the stairs. Meanwhile I watched a bunch of beauticians pacing up and down the joint and one of them caught my eye, as we made eye contact. Their dark blue uniform makes them look like an air hostess and my imagination starts running wild.

The beautician who caught my eye walks up to me and asked if I wants a shoulder massage. She said the massage was free and that I just needed to tip. Massage was welcomed as she stood at the back of me and undid a few knots and we conversed in general chit chat. 20mins was soon up and she asked if I wanted another 20 mins as I waited for my masseuse to be ready. I naturally replied yes and she spent the next 20 mins massaging my nipples and ears as I sat on the sofa with her standing behind me. I had a white bath robe on, so nobody in the lounge could see she was massaging my breasts, unless they stared. Undoubtedly my dick got harder and harder during this time and was soon fully erected. She knew exactly what she was doing !!!

Just before my time was up, she whispered in my ear that she also provided massage services and that I could cancel my booking with the masseuse (whom I had not met yet) and go with her instead. I instinctively nodded my head and she brought out a price guide, advising that beauticians can only be booked in the VIP rooms and that she recommended the oil lymph massage. Tiredness, desperation to release and a cock full of testosterone are a dangerous combination and I just said ok, as I just glanced at the sheet, without really paying and attention to the prices.

She called the manageress over and I told her I was going with the beautician instead. She smiled and said that the special girl she arranged for me was almost ready, but that I can try her next time. Before heading up to the room, the beautification handed me two slips of paper to sign for the “tips” for the shoulder massage.

We headed up to the VIP room and it was VIP indeed. Spacious room with a shower inside and whilst the door has a window, where people can peer into, whilst walking past, the beautician pulled down a blind and the window was see-through no more.

Lights in the room were still on, as she closed and locked the door, before taking off her mask. Whilst my preference is young, pretty, innocent looking spinners, I would describe her more as an early 30s, Chinese looking Jennifer Lopez, i.e. strong facial features, big welcoming ass, with a slight MILF look… innocent, she certainly wasn’t.

She disrobed me and point to the massage table with a devilish smile on her face as I laid down with my head in the hole. She stated off with a nice strong massage and was constantly massaging my butt and brushing my crack with the tip of her fingers.
She proceeded to say that I had a nice bum and whether I would min, if she touched me more and whether I could excuse her for being so dirty (saying all the nice things…). This went on for 10 mins, before she started teasing my cock and asked if I wanted to relax more. I flipped around and she started to undress in front of me (be still my beating cock!!!). When she unhooked her bra, I saw she had 2 plasters covering her nipples, which I found hilarious. She soon took them off and had thrusted her tits to my face and encouraged me to sample her goods.  Lord mother of Jesus… I was caressing and sucking those C+ mamas, before she started pouring gel on my cock. Was disappointed when I felt the gel, as I knew then, that BJ was now out the menu. Took me head out of those melons and pulled her head towards me, as we embraced in a long DFK. I love a good kiss and was soon either sucking her tongue, lightly biting her lips or ramming my tongue down her throat. She seemed to welcome it as well !!!

After our tongue parted for some air, she turned and started to pay attention to my balls and was rubbing oil over my groin and jerking on my Crown Jewels. My hand started exploring her fine ass, as I pulled her panties down and started fingering her hole. She playfully slapped my hands, as I tried to insert into her other hole, and said next time… haha ! I asked whether she did FS, but she said not in the spa and that we could go to a hotel, once I became a regular and she knew me better. I really wanted her to say yes and then I could get her to put her “air hostess,” uniform back on, so I could doggie her from behind, but alas, my sexual fantasy would need to wait.

More positions switches made between DFK and slurping on those jugs, before I exploded, with a grunt of satisfaction. To her credit, she kept on jerking away, but at a slower pace, to ensure I was completely drained. I made use of the shower in the room and showered alone (my preference), before relaxing back on to the massage table for a proper massage. Proper massage lasted for about 45 mins and she continued to tease me now and again during the proper massage. At my age (late 40s) however, it’ll take me a few days to recover. Still I appreciated the gesture!

The phone buzzed and I knew my time was up. She came up again and asked me to fill in and sign the “tips,” section on a slip of paper. I was in a complete blur at that stage and was half asleep, from the strong massage, so whilst she did go over the figures with me, I kinda just agreed and signed, as I was ready to go back to lounge to see my friend and potentially share stories.

My friend was already waiting for me when I got back down and told me that the place seemed to offer extra services, but he declined on this occasion, as he was not sure on the legalities and costs. I shared my adventure and he asked if we could come back together next week… haha, another bro found !!!

Enjoyed some decent food and headed for the showers to wash all the oil off and made my way to the reception to pay. Turned out the total was was just over 3k for myself, due to the vip room and various tips I had signed.

Was I a sucker a ripped off?…  probably.
Was it my own fault? definitely.
Would I return again? possibly, but due to the costs and my inability to control my dick’s thinking, probably once very 6 months, as I know I’ll end up signing up to silly tips again.

The price might seem extortionate compared to spas where u get FS for 1k, but it’s a completely different atmosphere and experience. U don’t get rushed into rooms, you don’t have to worry about a cop raid, there’s free food and drink and u get service in these places and a proper massage, before or after a release.

I’ve been to Oriental Palm Sauna as well, albeit it was with a normal masseuse and not a beautician and both are good. If I’m going to spend in one of these places though, I’d want a beautician in a VIP room, where there’s more secrecy and potential for more than just a HJ.

Stay safe guys !!!
HornMaster

Recent Ratings
flanagan888   16-9-2021 10:26  Karma  +2   Don’t think your friend will be able to wait 6 months before you go again.
hkkt1989   13-9-2021 19:00  Karma  +2   
Shadwell   11-9-2021 19:57  Acceptance  +1   
orangerange   11-9-2021 13:04  Karma  +5   Thanks
twiceAweek   11-9-2021 12:54  Karma  +8   nice details in your report, you wouldn't feel ripped off once you get used to playing the sauna game
theworm   10-9-2021 18:41  Karma  +5   thanks
godisdead   10-9-2021 13:45  Karma  +6   Great report. What was the price breakdown?
zbmthethird   10-9-2021 12:45  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   10-9-2021 11:13  Karma  +6   Lived in NP for a while, no idea the place had these sort of services. How much for the veggie massages?

HornMaster
HornMaster
Carnal Conqueror

UID 272729
Digest Posts 0
Credits 211
Posts 13
Karma 210
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-3-2021
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2021 12:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 HornMaster's post

Skepti10- Prices differ from what time u enter and tipping is mandatory at min $300. For a veggie massage only, expect to pay an average of $1100, which is $800 for entrance, including food, drinks, showers, jacuzzi and a 90 min massage plus $300 min tip.

HornMaster
HornMaster
Carnal Conqueror

UID 272729
Digest Posts 0
Credits 211
Posts 13
Karma 210
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-3-2021
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2021 19:59  Profile P.M. 
Godisdead - can’t remember the exact breakdown. I think it was $1,400 for entrance, lymph massage and beautician in a VIP room and the remainder of the $1,600 was the 3 separate tips (Ouch!!!)

HornMaster
big18jj
Carnal Conqueror

UID 271831
Digest Posts 0
Credits 264
Posts 52
Karma 263
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-12-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2021 21:55  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the report. But the price seems to high

Recent Ratings
porkchops   25-9-2021 00:02  Karma  -2   You've lost more than you gained from this post...
male_rabbit   16-9-2021 00:52  Karma  -1   Are you trying to get to the next level by posting useless oneliners? You have 28 posts and not a single report!!!