Name: Crystal
Spa: Kissme Spa
Date: early Sept
Face: 8.2
Body: 8- between around 1.65m, C cup. Fair skin, mature woman
Service:  9
Price:  $1000, 60 mins. Massage and nuru

Part 1
I am a regular at Kawaii Spa. So the people there told me to supprt their friend, Kissme Spa. So I make a booking with the Spa and was given Crystal.  Quite fair skin and nice C cup. Not that young but a mature lady. Her massage is not bad. Pretty attentive to my reaction. After about twenty minutes of massage, i was ask what service I wanted to try. Opted nuru.

Part 2
The nuru was good. Crystal slowly teases me with her fingernails. This was followed with her kissing and sucking parts of my body. Feels quite nice. After a while, she pour the nuru gel in my back and use presses her soft boob on me. There was a lot gliding and she did some action which she called fly kite ( direct translation). I was told to be on my knees and she grab my balls and shaft from behind. Feels good.

After that i lay on my bed as I almost ejaculated. She teased my nipple and start sucking them. I took my time to play with her breast. I also squeeze her butt. Sensing that I am hard on again, she put my penis in between her boobs. Within minutes, I ejaculated.

We went to the shower and she wash me up.

[ Last edited by  doodleme19 at 10-9-2021 15:53 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   10-9-2021 15:15  Karma  +4   So you got 2 pops — not bad. How old is “mature”? Which of the Kawaii girls does she most look like?
godisdead   10-9-2021 10:53  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing