Nationality & Language: Cantonese
Face:  3/5
Body: 4/5. Breast Size B/Cs.
Height:  5"6?
Skill: 3/5 massage
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE:
Price & Session Length:  1,200 HKD for 60min (Nuru B2B) + 200 HKD tip.
Repeat: Repeated @ Wish Spa numerous times

So this wasn't the first time with Amy, in fact this was my 3rd time with her and I swear each time was more wilder than the next. She remembered me the 2nd time I was with her but I'm not sure if she recognised me this time round. Anyway, I booked via Whatsapp and was given a list, I originally wanted to try Milly but she wasn't able to make it that day so I decided to pick Amy as I wasn't feeling trying anybody else new. I was greeted by Yoyo at the door who I've really enjoyed in the past and was given a big hug by her and her breasts felt amazing against my body. She asked if I wanted four hands but I'd rather have my way with Amy. Showered, and waited on the bed where Amy walked in and greeting me with a hug and gave my LB a little grab.

Part 1:
Now I'm not the best Canto speakers but I normally give it a go when I can so whenever she talks to me in Canto I try my best and when i don't understand her she normally giggles either out of pity or found it funny that i'm trying. Her massages are generally good but they don't really last as long as I want ie. at least 40 minutes before part 2. Pressure this time was great, she really worked my lower back which I told her was quite stiff. Everytime she worked her way up to my upper back/neck area she occasionally gives me a peck on the cheek and a couple times she stuck her tongue in around my ear which felt heavenly. There wasn't much massage on the legs as I wanted which was a little disappointing but it was ok.

Part 2:
On came the oil and she got a bit more into, kissing my bum, playing with my LB while I'm still on my front and again giving me kisses on the neck and cheek while I try find any part of her body to give a little stroke/massage myself. On came the Nuru and this was where things heated up. She poured hot nuru onto me which felt awesome and then she slowly rubbed her body up and down me, constantly kissing and licking my body head to ass. While she was doing this (still on my front), i was feeling any part of her body and she the opportunity presents itself I played with her LS which she enjoys ALOT.

I eventually flipped and she then proceeded to move her body up and down my front while I played with her breasts (her nipples are very sensitive also) and slapped her ass a few times. As I said before she loves her LS being played. I start of with playing on the outside which always gets her moaning and then I build it up before I slip a finger in which sends her to fall on top of me as she's very stimulated. One time i just went ham with fingering her and she was shaking like crazy. I have her lick the same finger and we DFK many many times either whether I'm playing with her LS or just feeling the rest of her body. At this point I was pleasuring her more than she was pleasuring me. She would sit on top of me and stroke my LB but then she immediately stops as she's quivering from me playing with her LS.  All this time she's moaning like crazy so I either DFK or have her suck on my finger as I was worried the whole spa would he hear her.   There was one point where she nearly put my LS inside of her but I stopped it as soon as I felt my tip touch her LS. If I had a condom and offered it to her I'm pretty sure we'd go all the way.

It got to a point where she couldnt handle it anymore and she needed a rest. So we spooned for a bit and I played with her breasts while she slowly stroked my LB. After she rested for a couple of minutes she poured hot nuru on my LB and then gave me a HJ. I couldn't reach her so I just laid there enjoying the HJ with warm gel around it. She then proceeded to give me a BBJ, which isnt common at Wish, and swapped between BBJ & HJ. Through this time I would touch her LS and she would moan and then giggle while telling me to slow down as she didnt think she would handle it. This continues for another 5-10minutes before I   which there was alot of.

She cleans me up and then we shower together, still playing with eachothers bodies and I was nearly hard again. Unfortunately, there wasnt a 2nd shot if it was even an optiion. Got changed, gave her the money + her 200 HKD tip and she gave me a hug and a kiss. Walked out a happy and more than satisfied man.

I've been to Wish numerous times this year and I always planned on giving a report but I keep forgetting so if you guys want me to compile a report for girls other than Amy I can try but my memory is a bit iffy, but they all have been generally great.

[ Last edited by  asiangiant at 25-8-2021 20:14 ]

Recent Ratings
Unitedfuture   31-8-2021 23:57  Karma  +2   
orangerange   30-8-2021 13:42  Karma  +5   Always bring a dom
deviantmindhk   30-8-2021 12:31  Karma  +3   
HKGPeter   29-8-2021 16:34  Karma  +2   Thank you.
BBHK17   28-8-2021 22:30  Karma  +4   Amy will do BBFS btw. Be careful.
BootBoot   27-8-2021 09:16  Karma  +5   Great report
lively192   26-8-2021 10:09  Karma  +4   
calaisien   26-8-2021 02:34  Karma  +5   
nitesky6888   26-8-2021 02:27  Karma  +8   
Tommy86   26-8-2021 02:11  Acceptance  +1   Great report thanks
male_rabbit   26-8-2021 00:04  Karma  +5   Waiting for that compilation report
Jjahkg1   25-8-2021 21:23  Karma  +4   Nice review. Thanks.
big18jj
Carnal Conqueror

UID 271831
Digest Posts 0
Credits 264
Posts 52
Karma 263
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-12-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2021 22:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thanks for the report. I have to try Amy.

Recent Ratings
porkchops   25-9-2021 00:04  Karma  -2   You've lost more than you gained from this post...
male_rabbit   16-9-2021 00:51  Karma  -1   Are you trying to get to the next level by posting useless oneliners? You have 28 posts and not a single report!!!