Status Offline
Post at 28-7-2019 11:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
HG - L277 Wanchai

Name:  L277
Date & Time of Session:  27 July 2019
Link: http://go141.com/en/A99189-Adm-H ... f=My+sisters+column
Nationality & Language:  Chinese, Mandarin
Agent: HG, responsive via Telegram (and other apps I'm sure)
Face:  4/5, 25% same as profile on DB - only the 2 second video is how she looks, photos are heavily PSed
Body: 4/5, nicely man made, perky C cups, not D cup as advertised. Grabbing them they felt nice and she has great eraser tip nipples
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3.5/5, she's a bit blunt at times, but then very smily and polite most other times (see below)
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  1100 45mins WBBJ, FS
Repeat:  No, too many others to try

After a shitty Friday night I wanted to redeem myself and had my eye on L277.  There have been 2 sets of photos posted and quite consistent so I thought I had less chance of being disappointed. Got the location from HG and was told to wait 10 mins over my booking time.

Given the OK to go up, the hotel is really busy with tour groups and budget travellers but no key card needed. Knocked and the door opened slightly; the girl’s face was nothing like the photos but 80% the same as the video posted in the DB only with some freckles and sharper cheekbones.  Paid her, then clothes came off and we headed to the shower.  Slender, toned figure, no tats, man-made perky C-cups with pencil eraser tip nipples which I love.  But it wasn't the D cups that were advertised for sure.

In the shower she washed me front and back with a soapy breast massage.  Cleaned LB and balls thoroughly then proceeded to give me a hot water BBJ for a few minutes.  Even grabbed my hand and placed it on her tits to have me grab it assertively.  Dried myself off with a disposable towel, already a better one than my other B&S experience at the shitty NP hotel with another agent. On to the bed and she started with cat bath mainly on my nipples and then then BBBJ for a few minutes with hot water.  She started lightly and got vigorous to the point where I got near wanted to come but she seemed to sense it and eased up.  I started fondling her breasts and nipples, but she doesn't like her nipples being played with and prefers a full on breast grab.  At this point she was firm and a bit blunt which took me by surprise.

My mouth roamed her body and neck and she turned away avoiding any anticipated LFK/DFK so I didn't pursue it.  A small hair patch and cute pussy lips but I didn't try DATY as she seemed very particular about what she allowed.  Not a smoker from what I can tell and she smelled nice from perfume.

We started in CG, then mish, and she claimed I was big (I’m not), then standing doggie with one leg up; she wouldn't lie down claiming she doesn't like being face down.  I ended with standing edge of bed missionary and came inside her.  Her moaning was natural but she was not really, really into it.

Overall a decent punt.  Girl has a good body and does the standard procedures well.  (may have had a bit of work done on her nose) and friendly.  She’s just arrived and leaving today as she's been here a week and will be going back to Shenzhen apparently.  It's only her second time in HK.

Not really worth recommending, but not a disaster as she knows what she's doing and has a night toned body, with a tight pussy.  YMMV as always.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
kalip   29-7-2019 17:58  Karma  +4   Nicr
viking0812   29-7-2019 16:47  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   29-7-2019 10:02  Karma  +6   nice find - tight non smoker always needed ...
xooxer   28-7-2019 23:35  Karma  +3   
ramont   28-7-2019 20:47  Karma  +6   thanks