Face:  3/5
Body:  3.5/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  800, 45 mins
Repeat: Nope

So if you bros have read my June post, this is a continuation of my afternoon after a disappointing session. The agent came back to me apologising I did not have a good time
so offered me a few options. I chose Pat and she was my number 2 choice. Got the room number and knocked.

Pat was in a chequered dress and looked the same as her photos, slightly darker than the photos but still sexy, has a bit more meat than the previous girl but was good looking. She got me to shower with her and she washed me down well, thankfully when I looked down she was trimmed happier already!! She had a good body and spoke better English than the other one and we got along better. She helped dry me off, used listerine to wash her mouth and took me to the bed. Without hesitation she was  tonguing my nipples (maybe it's just me but I never found it stimulating) but LB woke when she started playing with him with her hands. He was really hard and I was excited as after a week of disappointing punts I thought I've finally found a bird that will be able to satisfy me.

That moment of happiness died as quick as it entered my mind. Her BBBJ was not great at all. She used the tip of her tongue without any pressure on LB and it felt like she was
just tickling him (not in a good way) I told her to spit into my hand so I could wake LB up myself. She didn't understand, so I did it myself and he was ready. Threw on the cap
and it was so damn tight we could not get it on him for a while until he softened up!! I'm Asian myself but gosh that cap must have been made for a different breed of men.
I usually bring my own but I had wasted it on the previous bird and did not have a spare (I knew I should have gone down to buy a new pack that I knew would fit me). I asked her to wake LB up again but her HJ and BBBJ was just so bad I had lost interest and I could see she felt awkward as the moment did not turn out great.

At this moment she got a video call and to my surprise it was from the previous girl I had walked away from. She answered and said in Thai she's busy, hung up and apologised. I asked if it was her friend and to my surprise it was her sister! The only joy I had was having sisters give me BBBJ within the same hour, however I was too annoyed about the whole awful week, I just told her
I'm going home. Took a quick rinse, dressed, paid and left. Having blue balls for couple days I thought I'd have a blast with my favourite Asian girls in HK but was just as
disappointed as I was in Malaysia... I've always had a great time with this agent, (I forgot to post those reports) but this time I must have unfortunately found 2 bad ones.

[ Last edited by  jaybryght28 at 14-7-2019 16:59 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
TwentyPastFour   15-7-2019 20:27  Acceptance  +1   
Petay_1283   15-7-2019 13:20  Karma  +10   Excellent
batman108   15-7-2019 10:59  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
Neo777   15-7-2019 10:35  Acceptance  +1   Great thanks !
xooxer   15-7-2019 00:24  Acceptance  +3   
JCloy   14-7-2019 20:50  Karma  +4   thanks for sharing
Freelancer   14-7-2019 19:08  Karma  +5   
Freelancer
Master Mongerer

UID 24776
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5056
Posts 797
Karma 4968
Acceptance 1767
Reading Access 80
Registered 11-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2019 19:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
A quick note about “sisters” in Thai and Asian cultures.

Sister is the same as when guys (predominantly Americans and Chinese) call/refer to each other as bros. You’re not literal blood, step or family brothers. You just refer to each other as bros because you’re close friends. This is the same was Thai girls refer to their close friends as sisters.
jaybryght28
Lustful Lord

UID 238856
Digest Posts 0
Credits 656
Posts 29
Karma 654
Acceptance 48
Reading Access 40
Registered 2-5-2018
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2019 01:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
That’s exactly what I thought when she told me sister called, so I asked same family or friend. She said “same mother and father”

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Freelancer at 14-7-2019 19:11
A quick note about “sisters” in Thai and Asian cultures.

Sister is the same as when guys (predominantly Americans and Chinese) call/refer to each other as bros. You’re not literal blood, step or  ...