Date & Time of Session:  1/12
Agent: Amy
Nationality & Language: Xian / Mandarin
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length:  120
Repeat: No. The girls cycle pretty fast.

Had plans with a few friends to head up to Mohegan Sun for the weekend. Picking two guys up in Flushing for the drive up around 3, I decided to start the weekend off with a bang. Especially since agent Amy posted a picture of a Chengdu girl who resembled an ex girlfriend back in high school. Got to Flushing around 1:30 and found parking right up front. After metering for an hour, called the agent and went up.

Manager greeted me and we made some small talk. Turns out the girl I was there to see stepped out for some personal stuff and won’t be back for a while. I couldn’t wait around so opted to see the other girl from Xian. A cute and bubbly girl greeted me at the door with a big smile. I can see the resemblance to the wechat pictures but has definitely aged a few years and added on quite a few pounds. Still, she was still in my comfort zone and I was on a time crunch so I went for it. Plus she has a rounded ass that you don’t see on most Asian girls.

In the room, we undressed and it was straight to the showers. After the usual vanilla shower together, she assisted me in drying off and we hopped onto the bed. She starts off with the usual body to body and cat bath. I got play with her natural B cups and slowly made my way down to LS. She angles upward to give me access but no penetration while she slips the cap on for CBJ. Very enthusiastic CBJ with varying speeds and suction. LS was also very sensitive and responsive to my stimulation as I felt her getting wet.

After a few minutes, she squirms away from me and climbs on for CG.  LS felt tighter since she did not apply any KY, none needed I guess. She started bouncing and grinding away like a bunny in heat. She was definitely trying to get me to pop ASAP so when she got me pretty close, I flipped her around and slowed things down in missionary.  Using 1 hand to stimulate her clit, I Started doing deep long strokes to get LB off the edge. She started panting and had a death grip on my forearm as I felt LS clench.

Once she released my arm, I had a flip over for some doggy.  I can see why some guys like big butts now. Hers isn’t enormous but there was a good amount of cushion there. Ramped up speed as I pounded away until LB . Quick shower to clean up and I was ready for the 3 hour drive. As I was on the way out the door, the other girl was not back yet. Good thing I didn’t wait.

Damage: $120 and $20 tip.

[ Last edited by  ShiroRyu at 17-1-2018 09:59 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Axnman68   9-2-2018 13:46  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   18-1-2018 14:04  Karma  +3   Shaanxi girls can be nice and curvy. Had a young D-cupper massage me once. B2B was fun
blast77   18-1-2018 14:04  Karma  +6   Nice
batman108   18-1-2018 13:05  Karma  +3   Awesome and
CalABC   18-1-2018 09:00  Karma  +4   Thanks man
hkpunter999   18-1-2018 07:17  Karma  +5