Acceptance 1071
Reading Access 80
Registered 9-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2019 14:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
My dear Russian Anita

Name: anita
Agent: not sure why anita is not posted, but same as http://go141.com/en/A89282-Centr ... lia.html?ref=Exotic
LinK: no link
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Service: 5/5
WIR FUCK YESS

My ATF russian is back.. i wrote about her before, but i had the name wrong as alina.

anyway... this girl recognized me right away. last time she had the day off and she took my booking anyway because apparently she liked getting her brains fucked out by me that badly. i went to see her again a few days ago and just like i remembered her. really nice body, not huge tits or anything but really well proportioned.

i jumped into the shower and came out and she stripped down... what a sight to behold. she started out with the most sensual blow job ever by a working girl. just taking her sweet time with the BBBJ, flicking the tip with her tongue, slowly eyes closed like she was realy enjoying herself. changing up her pace, using her hands, taking in deep, then shallow, then licking the shaft and just all sorts of variety.

then i went down on her sweet pussy, stimulating her clit with my tongue while fingering her and rubbing her right on the g spot. brought her to the edge of the bed so i could get a better angle, standing up with my legs at the side of her body and leaning over in between her legs from the top to get a good angle and finger that g-spot really good. teased her near the asshole with my tongue, rubbed her starfish and got it all wet with saliva. she reached over and started stroking my throbbing cock and in that moment i wanted to cum nearly. i definitely made her orgasm, you always know its real when the muscles tense up so tight and they wrap their legs around your head so tight you feel like you are gonna suffocate... those uncontrollable bodily reflexes, definitely a real orgasm

then i started with her on her back, spread her legs as wide as they would go, put a pillow under her back, and pushed her feet up towards the headboard and fucked her like that while rubbing her tight clit

we rotated through a bunch of different positions and finally i came in flat iron

she said she was finally satisfied... gonna see this one again for sure.

Recent Ratings
DonaldDuck   25-9-2019 09:26  Acceptance  +2   Excellent
Julesfromparis   25-9-2019 02:48  Acceptance  +1   tks -i am new (3 month since i arrive in HK)... only try SPA in paris, berlin and HK of course... want to try a real one ...
mao   24-9-2019 21:12  Karma  +4   thanks for the report, but when I click the link, its Julia not Alina?
Thompd   24-9-2019 19:28  Acceptance  +1   
ergo   24-9-2019 17:24  Karma  +3   
perriersons08
Master Mongerer

UID 116605
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5367
Posts 680
Karma 5313
Acceptance 1071
Reading Access 80
Registered 9-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 25-9-2019 00:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@mao you must have a hard time with reading comprehension! You also asked about something I already mentioned in one of my other posts.

The link is not for anita, she doesn't have a link on the db. But the agent is the same as the one I linked, which is Julia. I stated that above

Hope that is clear to you now