Lilia Central

Name: Lilia
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skills: 3/5
Attitude: 3/5
Damage: 1300+tips
Repeat: no

After a long day I was seeking a European sweetheart for a nice time.
Searched the database and found Teona, unfortunately she wasn’t available. An alternative was Lilia, a dark haired girl with nice boobs, in the video at least.

Booking through WhatsApp was easy and I was up at the Central hotel room in no time.

The door opens and an extremely tall girl opens the door. In heels she was taller than me, I’m 6 foot tall and it’s only happened a few times in my life i had to raise my head to look at a girl. She had a very pleasant and pretty face so i said yes right away.

Small chit chat, she’s from Latvia. I tell her she’s very tall, she said I should have looked at the profile.... as if I would read all her data

Anyways I pay upfront and go in the shower alone. When I come out she’s still dressed but gets naked very quickly. She has a nice body, good sized natural boobs with light coloured and large nips. However she is really tall, the 6’1 in her profile might be exaggerated but she’s at least 5’11. She’s the tallest girl I ever had for sure.

CBJ, it was nice but nothing spectacular, quite deep,  she was pretty and I enjoyed looking at her do her thing.

After a little while she lied down and I explored her body a bit, kissing her boobs, face but she said no to lips. Bummer. So I entered in mish, it felt a bit weird cuz she was so tall, everything was a size bigger (even though she was very well proportioned) so my LB looked smaller than usual entering her, her knees were not where I am used to, he head was higher, basically I felt like I was hit with a shrink ray.

We change to doggie and much better, her ass looked great and this position was fab. So much so that I couldn’t hold it on much longer. I ask her to get on top, and she grinded nicely until I while grabbing her nice boobs. It was a little too soon, I wanted to enjoy it longer but oh well, it was very pleasant.

Shower again and dressed up, promptly leaving.

She was pleasant throughout, but perhaps there wasn’t much chemistry between us so I won’t repeat. Highly recommended if your dream is to fuck an Amazon woman.

[ Last edited by  acerbe at 27-9-2019 01:29 ]

Recent Ratings
Johnnyr555   30-9-2019 18:20  Karma  +5   She is great. Gets all 5s from me.
asianbigdick   30-9-2019 08:19  Acceptance  +1   
like2bonk   28-9-2019 11:37  Karma  +5   
UncleDad   28-9-2019 03:40  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
hotjac   27-9-2019 14:07  Karma  +3   wow; I've never tried tall because of a fixation with short - but you piqued my interest