Subject: CL172 - Bad Start, Not Good, Not Happy!
bongo
Lustful Lord

UID 29587
Digest Posts 0
Credits 829
Posts 99
Karma 825
Acceptance 74
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 22-9-2019 22:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
CL172 - Bad Start, Not Good, Not Happy!

Name: CL172
Date: 23rd September 2019
Link: https://s-books.com/sb/en/advertisement/93285
Nationality & Language:  Chinese, Mandarin, no English
Agent: Whoever the agent is on the WhatsApp number for the ad (51682712)
Face:  2.5/5
Body: 1/5 no boobs, no ass, belly, flat, nipples like traffic cones
Skill: 2/5 actually an ok BJ and tight in doggy, that's as good as it got
Service: 2/5 robotic
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $1100 HKD 45mins BBBJ, FS
WIR: No

It's been awhile since I've had some serious time to myself in HK to play. So I've been reading up on 141 and doing my research and getting ready to have a good night of fun.

I have been looking at all the FF/CL/CC reviews and opted for CL. Agent spoke English, easy to talk to. Easy to find hotel and get to the floors.

When getting off my floor, saw a smoking hot Chinese/Korean looking girl. Kinda tall, dressed cute, but definitely a working girl. She had that look in her eye. First I thought, I wonder if that's her coming to meet me? Second I thought, damn - I hope I'm going to be up to my balls in these SO CALLED HONEY GIRLS.

The door opens. It's not CL172. I haven't blown in what feels like weeks so I was on auto-pilot and continued to walk in. She points at her face and says okay? I said okay and she makes the call to agent to confirm. Before anyone says - yes, that would have been my time to walk out and say I'm not happy. Instead, after being like a caveman looking for food after starvation, just opted to follow my little man

Agent called. Paper exchanged. Shower. Kisses on body, BBBJ, dom on, doggy and bang. I was in and out in less than 15 minutes. $1100 HKD for less than 15 minutes of action! Action was pump and dump but I paid for GFE! I tried to kiss her bbody and she moved away, definitely no DFK or kissing on lips, tried to finger her but she moved away again. This is a $100-600 girl. AND AGAIN, I know - my own fault for not walking.

I messaged the agent and he apologised. I hope that next time I'll get what I pay for. There's definitely a lot of cute working girls in that building, so I'm hoping while I'm here I can re-kindle what I used to love about HK.

Speaking of which, it's been years since I've punted here. Back in the day (check my reviews), the agent used to be this British guy, Bond or something, and all the girls names under this Bond agent were ones like 'Coco' or 'Icecream' or 'Candy', shit like that. His girls were always ace, and always priced between $600-800, maybe $900 sometimes. Always priced well, decent service, hot girls. What's happened since then? The average price has seem to have gone up - has the service? Is this just inflation? And also I'm struggling to understand the 'grouping' of these girls - DG, GG, FF, CL - these may be breast sizes, but what about for things like CL etc? I've tried searching on here but couldn't find a glossary explaining what all these two letter groups mean...

Anyway, good to be back and hope the bros here can help me out!!

Recent Ratings
Rayguy   23-9-2019 03:56  Acceptance  +3   Feel for you. It's always a gamble wIth HGs
bongo
Lustful Lord

UID 29587
Digest Posts 0
Credits 829
Posts 99
Karma 825
Acceptance 74
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2019 17:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Surprised there's not more of a response to bad agents - or is this the norm? Protests and quiet city = quiet forum?