Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2019 21:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mila - classic bait and switch - hate sex

Addr: Kwun Tong
Name: Mila
Link: https://go141.com/en/B13191-KT-HoneyGirls-Mila.html
Agent: Dont have the agent's name but the phone number is: 66162450. Do not use this agent
Language: Mandarin
Height 150cm
Face: 2/5
Body: 2.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 3/5
Cost: HK$ 700 for 45 min
Repeat: hell no

I was looking forward to checking out some of the less visited areas of Kowloon and thought it'd be a good idea to pair it with a hotel walk up in the area. Browsed around online and found this gorgeous face with amazing breasts. Messaged the agent to get more photos in Chinese, was sent a link to a telegram group in Chinese which contained Mila and the exact same photo but not heavily photoshopped (to make the face look alien). The circumstances seemed promising so I booked.

To my shock (and maybe not surprised, given how easy the process was) it was a different girl. I showed her the photo of Mila I had saved on my phone and she said it was a 'beauty' photo. Sceptical. Now here's a valuable lesson for all the bros out there - the bad thing with ending up in woop woop away from options is you just gotta bite the bullet and go with it as there aren't any plan Bs around. So I got in.

As soon as I walked in, the girl took off her platforms. She ended up to be about 150cms. I thought it might be OK and just hate fk her (no violence of course) just dirty talk and ram her brains out (as she can't understand English anyway) After showering together, she gave me a pretty decent bbbj.

I was going to go down on her but her LS had this weird smell that turned me right off. Alright straight to it then. Started with mish, then doggy and ended up with her lying belly down  and went in from behind. Hard.  I closed her legs to maintain maximum tightness. Pounded for a while and she moaned so loud that I was afraid that housekeep (which I noticed was just down the corridor when I came in) could hear and call the front desk. I got a bit ahead of myself and was close and had to stop myself. This "not mila" chick sensed I was close and trying not cum, and she tighted her muscles around my LB, and then letting go...pulsing pretty vigorously. That was when I noticed I was in trouble and I   Damn, I was meant to be one destroying this girl and she totally blindsided me. Kudos to her.

We had a shower. She told me she arrived this morning and shes from Chongqing (not Zhejiang like the ad said). I got angry again, left and abused the agent over chat. He told me he got the girl mixed up. I said fine. I'm ready to go again today. Bring me to Mila. He said she's busy, I told him I've got time. He said he'll call me. No call. Saddly, I don't think this Mila girl ever existed and will remain forever in my memories....ps Im attaching some pictures of Mila as a dedication to a smoking hot girl I could've banged.....

[ Last edited by  Zxcvbnm123 at 15-9-2019 21:40 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Mister   7-10-2019 13:48  Karma  +4   Not sure if it was the same budget pimp, but I was similarly BS’d in Kwun Tong. Girl doesn’t exist. Walk away!
batman108   24-9-2019 01:23  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
Nitrorider   23-9-2019 16:31  Acceptance  +2   Thanks for the warning, sorry it went like that, better luck for next lurks!
zhude10   20-9-2019 00:32  Karma  +3   haha original! great work
notmyrealname   17-9-2019 21:34  Acceptance  +1   
cityguy   17-9-2019 10:01  Acceptance  +3   never reward a B&S - always walk away otherwise it'll get worse
HKGPeter   16-9-2019 22:52  Karma  +2   Thank you.
elasticx   16-9-2019 19:21  Karma  +2   too bad for the B&S.. but good report, thx
M3V8   16-9-2019 18:06  Karma  +4   I'm about to post something similar. Stay tuned.
Petay_1283   16-9-2019 15:06  Karma  +10   stunning tits
hklim   15-9-2019 22:58  Karma  +2   thanks for the warning!
Rayguy   15-9-2019 22:55  Karma  +2   Thanks for thé heads up. Was considering one of this agents ôther listings but decided she looked too good to be tru ...
sexfiend   15-9-2019 21:39  Acceptance  +1   Original !!!
Gentlemans
Banned

UID 262805
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 0
Registered 16-9-2019
Location Munich, Germany
Status Offline
Post at 16-9-2019 04:13  Profile Site P.M. 
NA

Prick posting ads

[ Last edited by  Petay_1283 at 16-9-2019 15:06 ]
rwong (EpicPunts)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3968
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2786
Posts 499
Karma 2761
Acceptance 504
Reading Access 60
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2019 15:37  Profile P.M. 
All these bull shit agents.
You should have just walked once you saw it was a B/S when she opened the door.
A lot of yall bros needs to know that punting in HK is not a crime.
If police comes "which i dont think they have the time to come" all they going to do is arrest the girl if anything
Just punt as much as you want and let them scream as much as they want. These hotels all know what type of business they're running there. And they can only accept the fact and allow it because if they ban them from renting these rooms to let customers punt. they will lose a lot of business.
So dont be scared and just pound that shit till you get tired and explode. lolz
But always do it in a nice and kind way where it wont hurt the WG