Subject: AQ Nico - TST, great service, exactly as photos, beautiful body and face
BootBoot
Master Mongerer

UID 112901
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6141
Posts 267
Karma 6110
Acceptance 619
Reading Access 80
Registered 26-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 2-9-2020 21:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
AQ Nico - TST, great service, exactly as photos, beautiful body and face

Name: Nico
Agent: AQ
Face: 4/5 cute but add a couple of years to the pics but she is 95% like the ad pics with just skin smoothing effect
Body: 4/5 C cup natural breasts, with small light brown areolas, and small nipples that are amazing to suck and play with
Skill:  4/5 WBBJ, BBBJ, FS
Service:  4/5 could have been full marks if she wasn’t so worried about giving her a good review in the forum
Price:  $1300 Plus tips

Debated between Nico and the Taiwanese girl in the AQ stable today. The plan was made for me when the Taiwanese girl couldn’t be free at the time I was free.

Anyway, get in the room and she’s very pretty. Big eyes. Small mouth, pony tail and wearing a sheer teddy and no bra. Super sexy. She had a reserved hesitant look but I did best to put her at ease by offering her some hot snacks I got nearby. She said she had eaten but still liked what I got.

She warms up to me and helps me disrobe. Then surprised me by embracing me as we were naked in the room and said, “Let’s go wash up and I take care of you there.”  That’s a good start.

In the shower she soaps me up And then does a nice gentle tit rub on my back. Cleans me up thoroughly and then kneels down to give me a nice long WBBBJ for a few minutes. Not long but long enough and ending it by saying, “we do more on the bed, you dry up first.”  Yes ma’am!

Outside we start kissing a bit. No FK just lips. I’m fine with that as it can be equally sensual for me personally. Then she moves down after a sip of listerine water and licks me all over, ending at my balls. Lots of effort and then finally engulfing LB whole. She does a good BBBJ. She didn’t stop until I asked to eat her out. She had applied KY too so I didn’t DATY for long. Rimmed her A bit and thought she liked it but later she didn’t let me have any more asshole play on her.

Cap goes on and we start in standing mish. Her tits are beautiful and I loved her nipples. Sensitive and responsive. I pounded her while each hand was on one breast moderately squeezing and groping.

Turn her to her side but she’s not so into it. She’s the first one and I suspect she cautiously manages how deep she allows one to go. Then turns around to doggy and I try my luck again with her asshole and she brushes my hand away definitively. Not like the type where they resist you but then bring your finger in a bit more. So, red light, no go.

We end with CG and she crouches over to lick my nipples and kiss me which pushes me over the edge and I blow inside her in the dom.

I told her next time I want to CIM and she says no problem. Massages my thigh a bit as we laid there to chat and then cleaned me up which was nice because recently none of the girls have offered showering after the deed, even the ones I have a good rapport with.

Really good punt, and she’s a pro offering a believable and enjoyable act of GFE and service. Only thing is she’s really worried about accumulating good reviews and reminded me 7-8 times in the course of 45 minutes. Having said that, she did deliver so I imagine it’s a one off thing as her reputation solidifies.

Be nice, as she’s a bit guarded and take a few minutes to warm up but she’s worth it.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
UncleDad   11-9-2020 00:04  Karma  +5   Super Hot-tastic
barney.winkel   6-9-2020 00:39  Karma  +8   Great report, thx for the info!
hotjac   5-9-2020 13:43  Karma  +6   Her lips look a little dry ;) a great sounding romp - thanks for sharing
momozzz   5-9-2020 12:22  Karma  +6   nice report and she looks quite cute as well
trust_00   5-9-2020 00:50  Karma  +4   Thanks
skebe   4-9-2020 23:50  Karma  +10   Excellent
mcbond1800   4-9-2020 23:02  Karma  +3   
arandom   4-9-2020 18:32  Karma  +2   She's afraid of getting positive reviews? So that she will get too much business?
OscarPistorius   3-9-2020 12:42  Karma  +4   Thanks for reporting
blazing_saddles   3-9-2020 10:21  Karma  +5   
stitzer   3-9-2020 09:25  Karma  +1   Can you share how to contact her?
Cspoker50   3-9-2020 07:04  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
joverz   3-9-2020 06:44  Karma  +4   Thanks for sharing! shame she was so paranoid about the reviews
batman108   2-9-2020 23:56  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
MrButtons   2-9-2020 23:31  Karma  +4   Favorable
ambitious2012   2-9-2020 22:40  Karma  +4   
a125896347
Nookie Newbie

UID 268625
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance -2
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-8-2020
Status Offline
Post at 4-9-2020 21:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
AQ girls are hot these days   I tried Six Nico last year but these AQ Nico is not that Nico.

Recent Ratings
momozzz   5-9-2020 09:52  Acceptance  -2   thank for the comment but please read the forum rules and please reward reviews you like with some karma or acceptance.. ...