Acceptance 100
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 16-4-2023 22:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Singapore] Geylang Thai nest

Date & Time of Session: 16 April 2023
Name: No. 5 (although a number doesn't really seem like a name)
Nationality & Language: Thai.  No English (although I suspect she knew more than she let on)
Face:  4/5
Body: 5/5 (See description below)
Height:  5'3"ish
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: SGD150, 45 mins
Repeat: If I have time

So, having availed myself with all of the wholesome activities Singapore has on offer during a family holiday, I am now at the business end of the trip and decided to check out the infamous Geylang.  The last time I was here I never managed to get past the KTV and hostess bars on Circular Road, but with the COVID restrictions now fully lifted I wanted to see how Geylang compared to my beloved Fuji Building (I am a life-long Hong Konger now).

After doing some online research I decided that Lor 18 and a Viet place called Cygon would be worth checking out, as it is apparently a cyber themed Vietnamese place. Having gone in and viewed the "fish tank", nothing was to my liking, which is pretty unusual for me in a place filled with Viet WGs.  Either too fake looking or too made up, but either way the vibe of the place did not seem right so I walked out.

On down the street I travelled, and Lor 18 seems to be primarily about the Viet and Thai girls.  Lor 20 is predominantly Chinese girls from the ones I went into, and Lor 16 also but I didn't check out any of those places from the inside, but most of them had a sign saying "China" on the exterior.

I was invited to take a look into House 38 and saw a cute young Thai girl.  She had on a kitten headband and kitten slippers, and a beautiful face, so I don't know why I passed the first time but did a loop around before coming back and hoping she was still available, which she was.

The main difference from HK from the outset was the involvement of pimps.  None of the single girl walk ups or mamasans that used to ply their wares on Lockhart Road (remember those days, Club Bunny, Club San Francisco etc).  Maybe I am naïve, but it seems weird talking to some 60 year old Singaporean dude about which young girl you want to bang as opposed to a 60 year old Canto mamasan who probably used to work the trade herself.

The kitten was still free after my loop so I agreed the price, paid, and was led upstairs by the young girl.  The facilities were good.  Clean sheets, wall and ceiling mirrors and an iPad playing romantic music.  Into the shower where she gave me a thorough clean and then onto the bed.

I've read on other reviews that the Geylang Thai girls are rushed and mechanical, but this was anything but.  Even without a common language she put was a minx from the start.  DFK, spread-eagled my legs so she could suck my balls and lick my perinium, CBJ and then onto the main course.

The most amazing thing about this girl was her body.  A cups, yes, but the rest of it was tight and toned.  Given the lack of English she has probably come from a rural area, but she had a slight six pack and an arse I have never felt the likes of before in terms of in terms of musculature despite the soft round feminine shape and tone.  Major turn on.  Core strength was demonstrated when she was on top - balanced on her feet only and just rode me straight up and down with her hands on her knees. Super tight pussy.

Switched to missionary after 10 minutes, a lot more DFK and then while sucking on her cute Thai earlobes.

My first Geylang mission completed, I will be going back for more I think.  A bit strange compared to HK walk ups, but having had a HK girl in Fuji explain to me the economics of that place in detail (I'm curious about these things, so I ask), probably not much different.

Recent Ratings
wandering13213   8-5-2023 17:15  Karma  +5   Great report! Any ideas what times geylang is active and when is the best time to visit n in the evenings?
Mister   26-4-2023 14:17  Karma  +4   Well written, detailed report. Also curious about the economics of Fuji. Can PM me if you feel like it
lefeu   24-4-2023 12:23  Karma  +6   Thanks
jezzzz   18-4-2023 06:19  Karma  +5   
hkpunter999   17-4-2023 17:20  Karma  +5   
JackTheBat   17-4-2023 13:24  Karma  +10   "sucking on her cute Thai earlobes"...you dirty dawg, you!
random1   17-4-2023 01:31  Karma  +5   Price for 45 minutes way higher now.
Yupkiboy   17-4-2023 01:03  Acceptance  +3   I like Geylang. One can visit several buildings with multiple girls in one room to choose.
Evolved   16-4-2023 22:35  Karma  +2   Thanks