Agent: -
Nationality & Language: English basic, Vietnamese
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  VND 950k (room) + 950k (tip)
Repeat: Yes, but will try new girl

After an early night of drinking LB was looking for some action. After some quick research, Neko Massage was one that was quoted as on the pricier side, but reliable. There are two locations, and I opted to go to the closer branch.

I went by after midnight so outside the building looked closed. However, there were some guys waiting outside who directed me into the basement and up the stairwell. On the way up on one of the floors there seemed to be a night club, definitely a late night den of sin. Going through the closed and empty building lobby I waited for someone to activate the lift up to the Neko floor. Upon entering Neko Massage there were a bunch of Japanese business men chatting away in front of reception. One of the guys at reception sits me down with the menu, I immediately choose the 950k (90min) session and ask to pick my girl). I had to wait a bit because I was behind the jap guys, but finally I was led to a massage room. First payment is made to the receptionist once in the room. Reasonably clean with a sauna and shower, bathtub, and massage table, I waited for about 5-10 mins, im assuming to let the jap guys before me choose first. Then comes in the line of women, about 8 of them in total. TBH they were mids, mostly 5-6s but there was one girl who caught my eye as she had a great bod and breasts and a killer smile.

After choosing, the second "tip" is paid directly to the girl. Then I started with the sauna, sweating a lot and looking from the glass wall as Kim got the bath ready. When I couldn't take it anymore I went out, she took off her clothes, and we went into the bath. Cleaning was standard, slightly mechanical but I ddint expect much more. She cleaned me up well, kissed my body, played a bit, and we talked a little bit. her english is ok for a small conversation. Down on my stomach on the massage bed, she started to massage me, the massage was standard with some playing with LB and my butt. Some erotic brushes with her naked body and I was about ready. She eventually got me to flip over, thats where the action starts. DFK with Kim felt like a GFE as we touched each other all over. She also let me finger her and my my she was wet. There was no FS on the table here it seemed, but all the action was enough. After a solid BBBJ with hot water and listerine, I was near   but could hold out. All sweaty and wet as hell, Kim wraps her body around me as I watch her in action via the mirror on the ceiling. She uses her tongue to excite the rest of me as her hands get to work on LB. I eventually hard.

Pretty much done with what I wanted to get out of this. Kim takes me to the bath and washes me again. Still keeping up the GFE, she was insistent for another shot, but I got what I wanted. Note: another shot means another tip ~400k. Then a couple kisses as I left and I was gone.

Big positives were her attitude and that she was eager to please. Cute with a banging bod, she wasnt clock watching at all. Had me feeling at ease. Will definitely return, but hope for a better line up.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
redsox6640   17-5-2023 16:15  Acceptance  +1   
slimshanks   24-4-2023 09:00  Karma  +3   Excellent Awesome, thanks for the review. I have an upcoming trip to Hanoi.
rod1618   15-4-2023 15:47  Acceptance  +1   Why 2/5 on PSE when there isn't even FS? Should be 0/5.
HK_Legend   14-4-2023 18:06  Karma  +8   
kukooo   13-4-2023 08:54  Karma  +5   almost 2M and no FS, not a great deal!
Skepti10   13-4-2023 07:32  Karma  +4   
batman108   12-4-2023 22:23  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Jjaa123   12-4-2023 20:43  Karma  +3   
jezzzz   12-4-2023 17:05  Karma  +5   nice intel
bigboy4791   12-4-2023 16:52  Karma  +4