Credits 384
Posts 38
Karma 376
Acceptance 161
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-11-2017
Location LIKE LIKE DRIVE-IN
Status Offline
Post at 1-3-2018 17:59  Profile Site P.M.  Yahoo!
Font size: S M L
Negative Feedback on 141

Hello.  i'm a newbie.  No Negativity on 141.  i don't see negative feedback on 141.  Cheers.  I'm guessing two things.  1st, guys here are pretty cool & gentlemanly.  2nd, the moderators themselves are decent ppl.  So just a shout out to all.  Thank you.  i like it this way.

i used to work in the San Fran area.  Before the boss of the online site got busted the hottest prostitution site there was MyRedbook.  the boards were filled with bogus handles. lots of negativity.  lots of phony reviews.  lots of self promo in the write up of girls that the writer was connected with.  and lots of phony bad reviews on competitors.  The boards & forums were filled with shills and confederates.  And I suspected a couple of moderators to be shills too, even passive ones by allowing it to happen only with their chosen few.  I worked with Chinese girls but the Koreans gradually took over the boards.  it was so blatant because soon there was no buzz over any Chinese girl though I could be fully booked w/them.  Fully booked.  I mean if you're a pimp, it's all about money, right?  If i'm fully booked, what do I care if others are talking about themselves or this girl or that?  Then you had bad tempered moderators who knew they carried weight since they could ban you, a PAYING customer.  When I complained about it the moderator told me that maybe i'd like to take my business elsewhere.  And of course he knew I couldn't, so it was kiss his ass or starve.  So i just shut up.  It was an ugly sloppy scene that got out of hand to the point that the FBI busted the boss.  It was in the local news.  They traced his funds ($5million+) and the rest of us were like, "where do we place our ads now?"

Anyway, thank you to all fellow players (you guys refer to yourselves as "punters"?) who keep it real and moderators that not only maintain a level playing field but keep their own egos in check.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   2-3-2018 12:38  Acceptance  +2   Awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   2-3-2018 09:59  Acceptance  +10   thanks, and that's a record for # of emojis in a row.. haha!
jake.houston   2-3-2018 00:18  Acceptance  +5   Thanks
UncleDad   2-3-2018 00:03  Acceptance  +4   It's why some of us that don't even punt much anymore still come here. Good but pervy people here. Lol

1hourOfLove
jake.houston
Master Mongerer

UID 93098
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6884
Posts 610
Karma 6748
Acceptance 2715
Reading Access 80
Registered 21-7-2012
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2018 00:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 1hourOfLove's post

Thanks for your comments. I was a member of that site you mentioned and your critique is accurate.

As a member of this forum and now a mod the one thing that I have always called about this board is the member to member and member to mod interactions.

We all don't always agree, but we do try to stay respectable in our differences of opinion.

The members are the best resource for me and the mod team in keeping the forum healthy and I appreciate everyone's support.

Jake

Recent Ratings
UncleDad   2-3-2018 22:41  Acceptance  +4   And y'all mods do a great job! Keep up the fine work!
jeffzeke   2-3-2018 09:59  Acceptance  +10   agree, good exchange of ideas.

“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
― Steve Martin