Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 1/5
Service: 1/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  HK $ 1500 + HK$ 380 the room
Repeat: no

Saturday evening or night, who cares, 10-11.00 pm. LKF. I hit the clubs and bars and streets and shit. Made new friends, some Aussies. Great guys. They really love to drink and party. It's already past 3.00am, time to hit the road. Jump into a cab. Wanchai. Amazonia, hmmm. Nice place to drink. For punting not that great. Tried Joe's, not that many ladies. Let me try HK Cafe. I love this place. I can't get enough of that smell of sweat, booze, piss and farts.
I worded myself a drink and started to mingle. You know, the usual, hands on ass, tits, hugs and kisses. I start buying drinks for some ugly girls that were only drinking tap water (it's a pity that they keep hanging and no one ever buys them anything). They came to thank me, hoping for some more action. I smiled and waved. I see some Indonesians (three of them), I ask the bartender for some shots. They were not to die for, but I always find them fun to be with. They start kissing me. Another round of shots. Now, let's see who's the best kisser. That was fun. One of them almost ripped off my tongue with all that sucking. Hands on tits, on asses , fingering, you know, the usual. Two of them freshly shaved, one was Italian style, quattro giorni. One Filipino and a Thai join the group. More drinks, more laughs, they dance, I watch. Almost 7.00am. Time to leave HKC. Ask for the bill. FML. I thought it was the Zip code. Fuck no. It was the total, HK$ 3872. Of course it is, when they charge HK $500+ for a round of shots. No problem, life is short. Time to party some more. Straight to Player, all the group. Once we've entered, everyone disappeared. Only one Indo girl holds my hand, all the others simply vanished. She's petite. Huge fake racks, round face, soft ass. Name: Angy.  We sit together on the couch, in a corner. She says she want a blowjob. Hmmm. I think she meant she wants to give not to get. So I say ok, of course. She calls the waitress and orders two blowjobs. FML. BJ is some kind of a shot drink. HK $ 128 or 182 , no problem, I make it rain $$$. Drinks are coming, she starts riding me, she wears a miniskirt and some leather panties (later I saw they're  latex). I start fingering her, and sucking a nipple (yes, we're still in Player). The bouncer keeps coming and puts the flashlight into my eyes. It's 8.20am, sun is up, junior is up, time to go. She asks 2k, I ofer 1k. We agree on 1.5k. We go to a nearby love hotel. Room rate HK $380/2 hours. Room looks decent, small shower. Got undressed, I've showered alone (actually I needed some cold water to wake me up. I thing I spent at least 15 min alone in the shower). I come out, she goes in for 5-6 min? I was tired and feeling lazy so I've told her that all I want is a nice BBBJ. She agreed. Her body is ok. Nice tits, nice ass, some belly, nice shaved LS. She starts with DFK and goes for the junior. At the beginning  is was a pleasant BJ, wet, good suction, no hands (I've told her twice). I was lying on my back checking my emails and I must have fallen asleep, because I dropped my phone and it hit me right in my face (nose) and I have a frying pan size phone, so you can imagine...  
I check on Angy to see what is she doing. LB was sleeping as well, she was playing with him with one hand, while texting with the other. Nice. Told her to lay next to me and started to play with her tits and LS, junior is recovering. When he was half mast I told her to slay the dragon. I was happy, LB was happy, she wasn't for sure. I ask her to continue with the BBBJ with me standing (so I don't fall asleep again) and her siting on the bed. I continue playing with her tits. I'm close to finish. I ask for CIM, she said no. COF? No! COB? Ok! So I fired on her tits. She rushed to the bathroom, than I went. It wasn't something spectacular. A mediocre BJ and HJ. Totally not worth the $$$. I paid and I left. She stayed behind. For sure she has her deal with the hotel. Anyway, I don't care. I'm tired, I need to get some sleep. I get out to take a taxi. On my way to the taxi stand I see a hottie, I follow her and she enters 109. It's 10.00am, Sunday morning already. If she's here at this time, for sure she'll be in Wanchai all day long. I'll look for her later. I'm going back to my hotel to sleep.
-to be continued-

Recent Ratings
mchk   8-4-2016 14:37  Karma  +1   
wander   7-4-2016 10:17  Karma  +4   hehehe... you got too much wanchai in ya. It happens...
JJJ37   2-4-2016 23:40  Karma  +6   marathon
obe   1-4-2016 22:45  Karma  +10   Excellent
Freelancer   1-4-2016 09:10  Karma  +6   Excellent
cheesosaurus   30-3-2016 20:55  Karma  +3   
cheesosaurus
Erotic Emperor

UID 144205
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2864
Posts 258
Karma 2850
Acceptance 277
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-3-2016
Status Offline
Post at 30-3-2016 21:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
What an intense Holiday! how many parts to this Easter Holiday? Any pics?

At the rate you're going, I'm surprised you remember any of this! LOL=)

YOLO
stevemartinar
Musky Member

UID 129857
Digest Posts 0
Credits 188
Posts 11
Karma 187
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 20
Registered 30-5-2015
Status Offline
Post at 31-3-2016 07:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #2 cheesosaurus's post

I've been in this game for too long, almost 30 years. Damn, I'm feeling old already. My HK adventures are equal to zero comparing with my trips to Senegal (the best African ladies if you ever wanna try), Kenya, Namibia, Tunisia, Morocco (where they tried to scam me twice with the 'angry husband' scheme), Europe (ohh, good old Europe, where everything comes true), Moscow and Sankt Petersburg (you have to try the underground clubs, where they have guns racks at the entrance) and of course Asia, especially the Philippines where you party 2 nights with 100 bucks. My best experience ever? Amsterdam, twins, gymnasts, +4000 Euros , 24h. My best BJ ever? Guinea-Bissau, for 4USD only.
Some guy once said: 'I've spent most of my money on fast cars, women and crazy parties, the rest of my fortune I've wasted'.
I'm living something similar to that and so should you.