Agent: independent
Nationality & Language: Filipino, but good English
Face:  sweet, quite cute
Body:  very nice pair of boobs, but tummy scaled up in proportion as well
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5 to 2/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  1200 45 minutes.
Repeat: not anymore

She comes every few months for about a week. You'll need to match with her on Tinder first. She shows her name as Mina or Meena, some sexy photos but not erotic. Last time her profile showed her Wechat as well so you may contact her instantly. I know she's in town now cause... well... her photo flashed up on my search again.

Contacted her, agreed on price and time she gave me the hotel address. She told me to buy some ky and condom cause she was fresh off the plane and didn't buy it. I've been with her a few times so I wouldn't mind, she used to be very nice to me but she gotten lazy. Will cover that later. I showered alone, she told me to lie down, bottoms up. She then poured a colossal amount of oil on my back and started rubbing. Did a little bit of body to body as well. Didn't last long and she started rubbing my sack. It's my most sensitive spot so I got an instant hard on. She flipped me over, didn't even bother to touch my nipples and went straight for the CBJ (lazy #1, she used to do that). I asked her to lick my balls and she said,"you're so demanding!" And I was like fine have it your way (lazy #2) For about 2 minutes she wanted to ride me. Instead I laid her down and played win her boobs. They were truly gorgeous boobs but the tummy looks like a 3 months baby inside.

"I want you to fuck me." She said.

"Not just yet." I thought.

Then I tried to go for a kiss. She turned away. I tried to DATY, she literally pushed my head away. What about touching it? No no . Fine, I'm done with you. Had her in a couple position, shot the load, paid and leave. She asked me to rest in bed for chat and catch up I didn't even bother.

It's a complicated situation for me to conclude if she's a yay or nay, she's friendly enough, I've visited her before and she was great but I think she got too comfortable with me and went sloppy. With that kind of price I can find a very good grade girl and had some good service, or some gals I know well and have a mother load of fun.

I'm guessing she'll be here for a week so if you go to Wan Chai and start swiping you should be easy to find her.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   21-1-2017 12:50  Karma  +3   thanks for sharing
matado   20-1-2017 16:23  Karma  +1   can you share her wechat please ?
hotjac   20-1-2017 12:31  Karma  +2   Familiarity breeds contempt ;)
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2017 12:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Oh-oh

She sounds more like a wife than a pleasure toy! Time for a change ...