Reading Access 20
Registered 20-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 21-4-2017 11:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
First the worst Second the Best

Date & Time of Session: 4.20.2017 10pm
Name:  Angel
Nationality & Language: chinese (barely any english, but she tries)
Age: 21 she asked for my age and said she was 21, but i highly doubt it
Face:  4/5 (only thing was her teeth cause she smoked)
Body:  4/5
Skill/Service/GFE: 5
Price & Session Length: $500hk for 30mins
Repeat: 100%

Finally a good experience with a walk up.
I was thinking about trying out some different places since i had a bad experience at JSL mansion the night before but i read about some thai girls so i thought id give the lower floors a try! Knocked on some doors and as usual, a lot of Hong Kong fellows just going door to door ~ would take an occasional peek when they would open the doors.

Knocked on the following door and first thing i noticed was she was in a tight leather short one piece. I was scared she might be hiding stuff so i nicely said no but her face was cute and looked a little older ,but she was skinny(thats how i like em, cause im a average/small frame) knocked around but wasnt intrigued so i went back. Small rack (just enough for her body size) and barely an ass. She also has a dog, and im a dog person.

She offered her massage services (which ive had horrible experiences with previously) so i just asked for no massage and she said $500 "fuck me"  and she was actually kind of shy because she said i was really handsome but thanked her for what i thought was just a nice compliment .. at first. But i think she was a bit sad that i was only down for the 500 and she took my clothes off and told me to head to the shower and pointed at the listerine? I was guessing DFK but i think she pointed at the soap. But i used both! Was a bit disappointed she didnt come in to wash me, but i was willing to look past it. Then she lied me down and went straight into CBJ ( with that whole water in her mouth) i prefer bbbjs. After a bit of that she told me to get off and she lied down on the edge and spread her legs wide open and gave me the pls fuck me look so lifted her legs over my shoulders and went at it, at first she made all these fake moaning sounds which i hate (biggest turn off) and her floor was wet so i kept slipping back so we changed positions. Lied down and went cg , mish, doggie and then it started to get fun. Ilike skinny girls because i like to carry them and hoist em up while drilling them. Shit was out of control and i could tell she was getting excited from that too. Her fake moaning stopped pretty early and i could feel her pulsing from within. Her breathing changed and she kept whispering in my ear to love her and that shit was working . But then times up and she offered a handjob since i didnt but it was just getting good and i didnt want to end my night like that. So i looked at her and i could tell she was just getting excited so i asked her for a discount and she said lets keep going~

Took a $100hk off ( i dont know if wgs usually do that) but she kept complimenting me and i think she was enjoying it as much as i was! So we kept going. DFK to start her up again and went right back into it. We fucked for another solid half and she was enjoying it as much as i was (i shoulda got payed ) and then regret not asking her if i could cim or cof . Maybe next time because im visiting her again. We were both exhausted and she asked if i wanted to smoke and we caught one in bed together . GFE was awesome because she didnt kick me out even though i was past time and she was making jokes trying to tell me that shit was the best haha thanks for the compliments. She was telling me that 4 guys had come before me that day and since she couldnt speak english, she tried her best and motioned that 1>4 which we both started cracking up to. She let me just lie down on her bed and we watched tv and spooned for a bit and she would feel me up and DFK.. and then my LB came back to life and we both started laughing. And told me i was crazy.

She tried to help me understand that, that was the best she had in a while but i laughed it off! And then she had to go back so asked me to hit the shower and unlike before where she didnt come in, she came in with me this time and washed me up and gave me quick hj which i think was a tease ~ cause that shit made me want to start again from square 1. Then she gave me her number ( asked me not to share it) but ill attach a small gift for my fellow punters.

Didnt ask for pictures but maybe next time! Probably the best experience so far and looking forward to more better experiencs~ happy punting ! would repeat over and over again if i had more time and money! Let me know how to make my posts better! This is only my second one~ all criticism welcome

[ Last edited by  BooBees at 21-4-2017 11:37 ]

Recent Ratings
Alwaysfuun   13-5-2017 01:10  Karma  +3   
Mister   29-4-2017 15:31  Karma  +4   So how much did you pay, for how much time? Please report if you revisit her
1033056   23-4-2017 23:54  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
joey88   22-4-2017 08:29  Karma  +4   Thanks
chopchop   21-4-2017 15:29  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
porkchops   21-4-2017 13:56  Karma  +4   Thanks!
Petay_1283   21-4-2017 13:16  Karma  +4   thanks
Pinkpuffy69   21-4-2017 11:58  Acceptance  +1   Hehe I'm tired just reading! Nice.
BooBees
Musky Member

UID 191702
Digest Posts 0
Credits 152
Posts 19
Karma 151
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 20
Registered 20-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 21-4-2017 11:41  Profile P.M. 
Wechat

Got her wechat qr code thing, (tried to upload a pic of it but wont work) let me know if you want it though
Petay_1283
Fucking Legend

UID 46298
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11574
Posts 3139
Karma 11375
Acceptance 3975
Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 21-4-2017 13:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 BooBees's post

Hey bro, I am curious on a couple of things you said.

"She also has a dog, and im a dog person. " - is this off her WeChat? because you make it sound like you knew this before you went into her room?

Was she a clock watcher? as you said during FS your time was almost up?

Cheers

Recent Ratings
BooBees   21-4-2017 13:51  Acceptance  +1   Dog ? Dawg? Dogge?

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'
BooBees
Musky Member

UID 191702
Digest Posts 0
Credits 152
Posts 19
Karma 151
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 20
Registered 20-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 21-4-2017 13:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 Petay_1283's post

Lol ! She just has a dog chillin in her room its like a small maltese haha it was actually pretty funny and i knew this because when she opened the door i could see it wagging his tail in the back ( hella cute )

she wasnt looking at the clock or anything but when my time was up she was letting me know that i had like 5 mins and she wanted me to before going .. but we kept going a little more once i decided to pay more and she was really happy too! And we just kicked it in bed even after my time was up like 15 mins! Big turn on and great service