Acceptance 7
Reading Access 20
Registered 17-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 19-4-2017 23:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nuru Spa TST Jojo - Thai

Spa name: Nuru Spa
Link: http://go141.com/en/13339-TST-SPA-NuruSpa.html?ref=Search(stype,region,building)
Mamasan: Bobo
Masseuse: Jojo - from Bangkok Thailand
Tel: 53961029 (whatsap enabled)

Girl:
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5 C Cup defiantly bolt ons but very firm.
Skill: 3/5 Massage was ok but very short, Nuru was well done
Service: 2/5 Very rushed compared to previous visits
GFE: 1/5 No GFE like previous, this was a one event after another
Damage: $1,600
Return: yes but having doubts about this place now- not this girl

Evening gents,
Went back to the good ole Nuru Spa in TST. Booked via the whatsapp with Bobo, met Bobo on arrival, she was very busy seeming this time vrs the normal relaxed service related Bobo that Im used to. Met the girl Jojo who was from Thailand, the photos online are different from the normal Nuru ones. These were professionally taken which was my first hmmm... typically Nuru takes their own photos when the girl comes. Anyway, she was the same girl but not as hot in person for sure. Her English was good, showered with a BBBJ (quick shower, felt rushed) and she instructed me to lay down on the table and she started the back rub. She said they were really busy and soo many people and didnt want to shower long. I though hmm ok. The normal massage was ok, hit the nice spots but lacked pressure, typical Nuru spa, only difference is she flipped me after maybe 10min, more massage and a BBBJ action. After a few mins she asked me, do you want to Nuru. Now Im thinking hmm sure but we are only maybe 45min into the 90min session. Typically the girls use more time on the massage but whatever. On to the Nuru, she did do a good Nuru back massage and fliped me for another BBBJ HJ session with DATY and 69. This was probably the highlight of the session, she did a really good body slide and HJ for a good 15min. She pointed to the massage table and wanted me to FS her first doggy style then we swapped into missionary. She was queezing her LB musscles like a typical professional trying to get me to finish quick, this is not typical Nuru. So I put her into cowgirl and lelet her go at that for a little bit then

After that she cleaned me up and gave me a 2 min lower body rub. No GFE at all in any of this. She then says relax for a few and we can shower. Ok, so I close my eyes for a sec and she starts cleaning up the area. I look over at the clock and I have over a half hour left in the session we then shower and clean off, she did an ok cleaning but was not very thorough. I ended up taking the shower nozzle and cleaning myself at the end. Anyway, back out to see Bobo and pay after we dressed. Payed then Bobo was not into her normal conversation and hurried me out. Talk about bad service again.

Well anyway, for a typical Thai girl and a rush job, this girl is here for a week and I would not recommend her compared to the others that have been through Nuru. I also hope that this place isnt getting soo busy Bobo cant handle the traffic or is trying to push people through and ruin what was a good thing in HK. So again my opinion to you guys looking at Nuru this week, look only and save your cash, there are lots better options out there than this girl and for 1600 for a typical Thai

Good luck out there

Recent Ratings
1033056   23-4-2017 23:53  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
joey88   22-4-2017 08:28  Karma  +4   Thanks
Jack_Sparrow   21-4-2017 12:33  Karma  +5   nice to know they have thai girls now
ramont   21-4-2017 08:32  Karma  +6   Good report. I'll add in the comments
dryice   21-4-2017 07:15  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report. I had to cancel my slot today as I'm travelling. Guess I didn't miss much
mchk   20-4-2017 19:14  Karma  +1   
alphonzehk   20-4-2017 12:25  Karma  +2   I tried her too. Far too professional.
Thecat999
Nookie Newbie

UID 123172
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14
Posts 6
Karma 14
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 31-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 20-4-2017 10:27  Profile P.M. 
AFAIK the bill is split where the house gets 1K and the girl gets the remainder 600. It's a very profitable business for them.
pipolaki
Kinky King

UID 158411
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1362
Posts 119
Karma 1353
Acceptance 177
Reading Access 50
Registered 11-10-2016
Location The World
Status Offline
Post at 20-4-2017 17:35  Profile P.M. 
Bobo sent me the pictures a day ahead when I asked how long would stay Jing Jing... If I want a thai, I'd rather go Jordan to find a horny one !
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14049
Posts 2248
Karma 13891
Acceptance 3154
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 21-4-2017 08:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 natca's post

I would say my experience was similar to yours, but probably a little better. Maybe, like she said, they were busy and she was wearing down by the time you saw her.

It was one of my more average Nuru Spa experience. I think my massage was probably longer than yours because she didn't do BJ until we were on the mattress during the nuru portion, so I probably had 20 minutes of massage. Like you said, she knew the spots, but not particularly a strong massage. We went to the nuru at about 45-50 minutes in.

I though her nuru was good, but I've had 2-3 others that did better. However, like you said, the highlight for me was the 69. Her shaved LS was thrust before my face to enjoy. And the 69 seemed like a prolonged session and not rushed.

We moved to the table and she started in CG. We found some good rhythm here and I didn't make it to another position, but it was a good fuck, so no complaints there. Similarly, she left me to rest while she cleaned up and then gave me a leg massage and we showered. I finished at 85-90 minutes, so probably not as rushed as you were.

When Bobo sent the photos via whatsapp (attached), I liked her look and though, "she looks Thai" and that's actually why I went. I had been recently and didn't really want to spend the money, but I had set up a meeting with another girl for that day that had cancelled on me, so thought this would be a good replacement.

My thoughts on Jojo:
1. She darker than the photos and probably a little less glammed up, but still nice-looking
2. Tits are definitely bolt-ons, which I don't prefer
3. English is very good, so easy to talk to compared to most of the girls there.
4. Leans to professional experience more than GFE

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
professuser   21-4-2017 17:55  Acceptance  +1   Favorable