Registered 4-5-2017
Location HKG
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2017 23:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tight and fit Russian in TST

Date & Time of Session: May 4, 2017 @ 10pm
Name: Tina
Link: http://go141.com/en/A53026-TST-H ... =Search(nationality,region)
Agent: Didn't get name of mamasan but enough English to get the deed done.
Nationality & Language: Russian, very very limited English.
Face: 4/5 (more cute than sexy, but 7.5/10 relative to pics in database)
Body: 4/5 (breasts are really small so unlucky for bros with a breast bias, but she is super tight and fit... and she has a really nice ass for her body type, see comments for more)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 3.5/5 (-1 for no DFK)
PSE: 0/5 (not what I was going for)
Price & Session Length: $1300 HKD for 45m (paid a premium because HG and Russian... and also I wanted first time as a hobbyist to be an experience not to forget... I have a huge bias for blonde Europeans)
Repeat: Probably, depends on rest of my schedule in HK

If you looked up Newbie in the dictionary, it would be a picture of me. First time in HK, first time reporting, first time as a hobbyist. So I apologize in advance for the inexperience. You have to start somewhere right? And if nothing else, I take this and using your experiences as a chance to learn.

Called mamasan around 7:30pm to arrange meeting at 10 later. Had a little trouble understanding her English, but after asking her to repeat the hotel once or twice, was all set to go. For first time hobbyists, I was super nervous and had my finger on the call button several times before I got the courage to call. Just do it.

Database pics are about a 8/10 overall for expectation versus reality. She is tall and skinny. But since I'm a good deal over 6 feet, I think she was a little surprised. That said, she is pretty flat-chested. I didn't mind, because what I really liked about her is that she is super skinny and fit. Really, really tight body. Yet for how skinny she is, she had a pretty decent ass. Which I played with. A lot. I think she liked how much I paid attention to her ass.

Anyways, I washed up and when I got back to the room she had gotten herself ready. White bra, white panties... and her being blonde... perfect combination for my tastes.

I laid down and she took off her bra and started with a light cat bath. LB was starting to come to attention so she started with my balls and proceeded to CBJ. Her technique was pretty good, but nothing spectacular. Grade the BJ at 7/10.

While she was getting LB warmed up, I played with her tits and ass. Did I mention that i liked her ass? Again, she seemed to like all the attention that I was giving as I could tell from passing through the neighborhood that she was starting to get wet. I will mention that she is a bit quiet but her moans were well timed so I felt like I was having an effect.

After a little more she straddled me in cowgirl and started getting to work. At this point is where I dropped a point for GFE as I tried a couple times to go from light kissing to DFK and she just kind of ignored it. It's actually for the best because if we had DFK I might have shot right then and there. After several minutes more of cowgirl I could tell that I was getting closer to so I sat up some to lightly kiss her neck (more moans) and suck on her tits. Although small, just the right size to nibble on.

After regaining control over LB we switched to doggy... but since now I had a perfect position to play with her ass, I knew I wouldn't last long at all. So we switched after just a few minutes to missionary. With her legs on either side, I leaned over and grabbed around her neck with my arm to pull her closer and started gong harder. I kissed her neck some more and she started matching my actions with even louder moans. Not much longer she could tell I was getting close so she wrapped her arms around my neck and shoulders and I

Asked her afterwards how much longer she is staying and she said still here tomorrow at least. Not sure if I will repeat since my time in HK is limited... but I'm in love with her ass and since she is so fit and tight, if I need a cardio workout then I know where to go.

Sorry for no pics since I wasn't sure what to expect and didn't take my phone. If I repeat, I will definitely get pics.

EDIT: Sorry, I put the date wrong as 5/5, was actually day before.

[ Last edited by  zilla96 at 5-5-2017 00:35 ]

Recent Ratings
RTA_49   10-5-2017 12:48  Karma  +3   Nice! Been eyeing this WG.
crazygunner   10-5-2017 01:11  Karma  +2   Excellent
porkchops   5-5-2017 05:40  Karma  +4   Thanks!
maizerhymes   5-5-2017 03:19  Karma  +2   Sounds hot
solari   5-5-2017 01:54  Karma  +2   Original
JJJ37   5-5-2017 00:10  Karma  +4