Reading Access 20
Registered 2-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2017 23:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TR Cassandra - Maybe Just Bad Luck for a First Timer

Name: Cassandra

Link:  http://go141.com/en/A52925-TST-HoneyGirls-Cassandra.html

Nationality & Language: Thai/English (Very limited English)
Face: 4/5 (Looks close to Ad Picture )
Body: 4.5/5 ( 5'4"/ 5'5" tall, Petite & huge boobs. Very soft skin. Not sure if those are fake)
Skill: 3.5/5  (Blowjobs are soso. Really good rider)
Service: 2.5/5  (A bit rushed probably becoz of last minute booking & the girl does not seem happy about the arrangement)
PSE: 2/5 (The shower was ok and the massage was soso, loud moaner while fucking)
GFE: 1/5 (Clearly not happy, basically very limited tongue kisses)
Agent: 3.5/5 (Booked me for the wrong slot. Points given when it only took him another 10 mins to arrange a new girl for me)
Price: $800 (30 mins Totally a rushed session)
Repeat: Maybe not again with the girl (Shall give another chance to TR to redeem themselves next week)

I am a newbie for using honey/ hotel girl services. Called Roy on Wednesday morning to request a 1hr session with Panny at 7 on Thursday. His colleague confirmed on the phone and i sent him a text to reconfirm my booking details and he acknowledged me.  I was expecting to have a great first time experience from the girls of Roy.  I called Roy at the scheduled time to ask for the room number. He was shocked about the booking and told me that he booked me in for Panny for yesterday. He kept apologizing and told me that he would find me a new girl. So he gave me Cassandra instead.

Took the lift walked to the designated room and knocked. It took Cassandra a few minutes to answer the door wearing a black see-through dress. She looked surprised of my presence. So i called Roy again to confirm my booking,  it took Cassandra and Roy at least 5 minutes to figure out the validity of my booking. At this point its around half past and i am a bit frustrated about the confusion between the agent and the girl. I told myself, "ok, it might be a bad start but the girl is smoking hot and the services from TR should be amazing." Well I was only right about the girl part.

After a few exchange of casual convo with her very limited English skills, Cassandra took my clothes off and we proceed to the shower. Her body shape is a perfect S-shape, with a bit of a light dark trimmed triangular bush down there. I was expecting to have a bath with the hot one but sure it didn't happen. She did blew my wang during shower and gave me a really rushed rub with her soft finger tips. The whole process was a bit robotic. She then told me to get out of the shower first and wait outside. Took her another 5 minutes to shower on her own then she started the massage part. Massage was somehow meeeeh, too light handed for my back. Then the 2 minute oil & breast massage on the back. Toweled off the oil and she laid on the bed like a rock and signaled me to kiss her. I rubbed and licked her breast delicately and started make out with her. All i got from her was just a poker face. I then tried to finger her pussy and she just yelled no at me.The pussy was soaking wet and very delicate as i remembered. I was quite turned on by the pussy but a bit frustrated about her attitude TBH. At that moment, i was determined to just fuck the brains out of her since she's being cold the whole time. She then gave me a blowjob without condom for 3 minutes with quick hands but NO deep-throat AT ALL!!

By the time she capped me, she received message from Roy notifying her that i only have another 5 minutes left. First thing first, "WTF" popped into my mind, i got in the room around half-past with extra hassle and now i only have 5 minutes left??? Knowing that i only have 5 minutes left, she then started off with the cow girl. The pussy was tight and wet which is very pleasant for my dong.  A few shags later, Cassandra asked me to do missionary on her. Pounded her for a minute and she started to moan quietly with slight contraction in her vag.  "No time to waste!" i told myself, so i asked her to get into doggy position and then i tried to thrust as hard as i could and destroy that tight & dripping pussy.  She answered my beastly pounding with her perfect AV-style loud moan which helps a lot for my first experience. The louder she moaned the harder i shagged, the harder i pounded, the more her vag contracted. It didn't take me long until I .

Within a second, she stood up, took a tissue, uncapped me and instructed me to the shower with a poker face. The whole after-sex shower was just another robotic, quick wash. Knowing that i have dropped my load and the whole business was done. I dressed myself hurriedly , dropped the cash without a tip with a box of Godiva chocolate and left. By the time i was walking to the exit the damn phone rang. I looked at my watch and it's just 5 minutes past the clock. It's around 30-35 minutes for the whole encounter. I was not happy about Cassandra's service and the time being given for this session. Roy should have given me at least another 15-20 minutes to finish the business.

I understand this session is a last minute made up one but the girl could have been more enthusiastic for this job. It is not my fault to make her work on an extra shift, i did not
make the wrong booking at all. I texted Roy after i left the hotel and protested about the below-par service and the time being given on the session. It kinda ruined my first experience for HG services. Roy guaranteed me that he would pick me a girl with better services for next week and gave me his wechat. To sum up, I guess it's the life for a punter, you get ups and downs on the service quality. Hope the girls from TR could offer me a better service next week or i will be quite grumpy at the agency.

[ Last edited by  bennail31003 at 4-5-2017 23:55 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
CheeseIsGood   6-5-2017 22:27  Karma  +3   Better luck next time
Arthas5   6-5-2017 15:45  Acceptance  +1   Ty
cass   6-5-2017 06:38  Karma  +6   Shame.
ramont   5-5-2017 08:29  Karma  +5   Sounds like a snowball effect of misfortune
porkchops   5-5-2017 05:48  Karma  +4   Thanks!
stinkyfeet   5-5-2017 01:31  Karma  +5   Back in 2005, I told my bros to pick a bubbly girl during sauna lineups, everytime he didn't follow the advice he got b ...
ManchesterU   5-5-2017 01:24  Karma  +2   Hotel girls are not low budget, I would not be happy with that level of service too
JJJ37   5-5-2017 00:13  Karma  +5   Thai girls are generally quite shy and passive.
Phaychay   4-5-2017 23:55  Karma  +4   Hope it's better for u next week.
dNA3D   4-5-2017 23:52  Karma  +3   Sorry to hear about that. She looks hot though, really hot.