Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2017 21:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
HuaHua in King Hing, 13/F

Date & Time of Session: 2017-May-03, 20:30
Location: King Hing Bldg, 13/F, room C (forgot which C, check both)
Name: "Hua Hua" or maybe "Kwa Kwa"
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mandarin
Face: 4.5
Body: 5, 5'1", Soft yet tight body, small and thin, very sexy with smooth white skin, with a small tight box. Round solid natural B cups. Short to medium length hair. Very young and cute.
Skill: 3, She wasn't too active but she was cooperative enough.
Service: 2, CBJ, standard service
GFE: 2, with me she allowed no kissing whatsoever, no DATY, just laid there and takes it
PSE: 1
Price & Session Length: 450 + 50 tip, 30 min
Repeat: Maybe

TL;DR If you are in the mood for an unenthusiastic but very cute and very sexy girl with a tight snatch, give her a try. No kissing, DATY, just very standard bare-bones experience.

I went to King Hing and it was pretty busy. 13/F wasn't as busy as the other floors so I looked around. I knocked on one door and saw someone decent but decided to try one more. "Hua Hua" opened her door and she was wearing a black dress with high heels. She's very cute, girl next door look, with a spinner type body. When she took off her heels she looked about 5'1". She helped me to shower very quickly and just basically rinsed my LB only. We arrived at the bed and she didn't cover it with anything (bad hygiene but she smelled good). She gave me an average CBJ, and laid back for the main course. Her LS was really tight, i had to go in slow, and it was a great experience. Even with KY and condom, it felt almost like BB. She didn't complain when i went deep a few times, but I didn't push it too far. Her ass looked great in the mirror. I felt she could have taken some hard pounding but she wasn't enthusiastic so I didn't feel like it. I unloaded pretty fast, took a quick shower alone, and left.

I think she said she will be in HK until the 12th. My Mandarin isn't very good. I asked her in weChat which room she was in, and she said she was in room "C" today, but that tomorrow she might be in a different room. I'll follow up with her new room when I find out.

WIR? I might. The lack of kissing is disappointing, but her body is enough to make me unload.

Recent Ratings
ernieb   5-5-2017 14:20  Karma  +5   Think I remember her
lively192   4-5-2017 08:18  Karma  +2   
JJJ37   3-5-2017 23:53  Karma  +4   
stinkyfeet   3-5-2017 23:31  Karma  +5   Photos?
porkchops   3-5-2017 23:30  Karma  +4   Thanks!