Reading Access 30
Registered 2-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 6-6-2017 08:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Beijing: Wonderful massage

Name:  Lily
Link:    www.Wonderfulmassageclub.com
Agent:  Wonderful Massage (18622655302, its also their wechat)
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:   6/10
Body:  9/10
Skill:   9/10
Service:    b2b + BBBJ
GFE:   7/10
Price & Session Length:  800 for 1 hour +200
Repeat: of course

So, I'm recently back in Beijing for work and of course I decided to go to my favourite massage place. I have already written some reviews about this place, I hope you guys don't mind that I wrote another one now. In fact, I was asked to write one, because I told their mamasan, that I have already posted reviews in this forum. Anna, the mamasan who is also very pretty and sexy, spreaks good English. She is very cute and it's nice to chat with her. Well, it's not my first time there, so I got a discount for my visits.
They have changed their location since my last visit. It is now opposite the street of the old location, right behind that big dealership for sports cars. The new apartment is about the same size as the old one, but it's not that clean as the old one. The rooms and bathrooms are fine though. I sill liked the old location better. Anna told me they had to move out since the landlord was selling the apartment. I guess the landlord is going to party hard, with the cash coming.

This time I had Lili for a solo massage. I had her before, but this time when I have arrived at their place, she was the only one there. So no choice to choose, but that's not a big deal.
To Lili: She is a nice girl in her late 20s, from somewhere southern China I believe. Her Face is standard, but her body is really really good! She is well in shape, and has very nice breasts. I will post new pictures of her, which I got from Anna.
I had a body to body massage with BJ for one hour. As always, I showered, then got onto the bed. Then Lili come into the room, and wow, she had a nice black dress on. her body just looked perfect in that dress She began with a standard massage with some oil, then switched to a full body massage where she massaged me with her breasts. Also my butt was not missed by that point and I got a nice touch from her nipples on my butt. Of course I couldn't wait to turn over, but I just relaxed there and let Lili do her job. After a while it's time to turn over and let the serious massage begin her whole body was sliding on me, her naked Vagina was sliding on my legs. That feeled so good, and my LB was rock hard. The best part is coming now: She then slided her pussy over my LB I had to concentrade not to cum, so I told her to begin with BJ. Lilis BJ-technique is very good! she sucked it really good, but I couldn't hold it longer so   in her mouth, without warning. I was really sorry, normally I would warn before I cum, but this time went so quickly, I couldn't realize fast enough. She wasn't very happy of that and I apologized to her. After she spit it out in the bathroom she came back to me and massaged me for the rest of the time. When finished, I went to shower and put my clothes on. I gave Lili 800 for the massage and additional 200 tip for the "accident". she was quite happy, so I think we are good
Then I had a nice little Chat with Anna afterwards, as she told me business is getting hard in Beijing. She is looking for new girls now.. Well I wished her good luck and offered to write a review here, which she happily accepted. This is the review now
I will visit them again before leaving Beijing in two weeks. I can recommend them to you, as they are nice people and really trustworthy. Never got scammed or something like that. They don't even send fake pictures. So please guys, if you are visiting them, be nice to them. It's also not easy for them nowadays, I think

Edit: A reason why I am posting this review, despite I have already written some to this place, is that I want to collect some karma so I can access level 20

[ Last edited by  Cruzaderhk at 6-6-2017 08:19 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
David.youngson   11-8-2017 17:43  Acceptance  +2   
Assman84   18-6-2017 20:14  Acceptance  +1   Nice ass, will have to try it out. Thanks for the wechat!
LeoCan   9-6-2017 21:05  Karma  +5   
cknc31   6-6-2017 17:46  Karma  +2   
hkpunter999   6-6-2017 17:25  Karma  +5   
marco81   6-6-2017 15:00  Karma  +2   nice report
Mike747   6-6-2017 14:48  Acceptance  +1   Excellent. can't wait to visit Beijing again after reading your report :)
porkchops   6-6-2017 13:19  Karma  +4   Thanks!
blast77   6-6-2017 13:15  Karma  +5   Excellent
batman108   6-6-2017 11:53  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
tripwire   6-6-2017 11:36  Karma  +3   
theworm   6-6-2017 10:18  Karma  +5   Excellent
MothToAFlame   6-6-2017 08:53  Karma  +5   Excellent