Acceptance 22
Reading Access 20
Registered 15-11-2010
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2017 09:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
HCM Vietnam Day 2

Day 2

Woke up around 9am. Took a stroll around the park across the street from Vien Dong Hotel
There was some shops already setup and people where selling food. Got something small to eat walked back to the hotel sweating...
Took a shower and then went to Ben Thanh Market to, probably a 10 min walk from the hotel.
Walked around the market getting holler at to buy whatever they were selling..
Left the market and went to Le Duyen 4. Just a street behind the market.

For the people who don't know what Le Duyen 4 is, its a beauty Salon with some of the hottest girls you will see in Vietnam.
Walked in and was looked at like a piece of meat only customer inside and all the girls are grabbing me.

Mamasan comes to me and ask me what I want, I tell her a massage and hair wash. I think it was 200K from what I remembered.

They washed my hair out in the front and it took about 20mins greatest feeling every hahaha.
Went for a massage at the back in a small room, nothing special basically a rub down but with a hot girl. Got a girl name Lynn blonde hair very cute.
She started talking to me and asked me if this was my first time here I said no I've been to Vietnam before and how long I was staying for.
When I told her i understand Vietnamese her eyes went she started to blush and after a bit i asked for her number she was reluctant at first but she gave it to me
just before the massage was over. Told me to give her a call around 7pm when she was done work.

Damage was 200K + 250K Tip for an hour.

Pretty expensive but if you have nothing to do around 11-12pm then this a good place to see hot girls.

Got back to my hotel around 1pm and went onto Wechat.

Found a few girls that were pretty cute messaged them and didn't get any responds. Took a nap and then woke up around 4pm, I now see my wechat has
like 6 message from different girls. I ask them how much everyone is roughly around 1 - 1.5M and they come to you.

Weed out the fake people that won't videochat me as I know lots of fakes on wechat so be careful if you use it. Get a girl that videochats me and says shes free at 6pm and that she will
come to my hotel. Vien Dong is awesome for this reason the lobby is big and there is a side seat selection that you can sit and no one will question you.
I took advantage of this, I've been setup on wechat before where I say okay and after videochating them and when the come its not the same person so what i I did was i told the girl a random room number and a random name. If it wasn't her then to bad so sad don't try to trick people..haha waste my time I'll waste your time.
The front desk will ask her the room number and the name its under. If she's wrong then they will just say that person isn't even here.
Did this my first time in Vietnam and worked like a charm. But lucky it was her.

I ended up setting in the lobby and I told her to message me just before she got there. As she walked into the lobby I was already sitting there. It ended up being her so she had to check in at the receptionist and up to the room we went.

Name Ngoc
Age 25
Face 4/5
Body 3/5
Service 3/5
Damage 1.2M

Looked promising made her go shower and she came out and dropped her towel it was disappointing   Huge bush down there lol wasn't feeling it hahaha.
She had a nice rack tho and a nice face so I guess i would make it work. She gave me a half as massage then started to jerk me after 5mins.
I start to search for her pussy fuck it was so bushy down there I start to finger her, she starts to get wet and she ask me if I want a BJ i say yes and I cap on
she starts to suck my dick like nothing I have ever felt before shes sucking so hard like shes trying to get water out of it. I',m here thinking I don't know if this feels good
or if this is fucking weird as fuck. I'm starting to finger her faster and faster shes getting even more wet and one point i thought she cummed as her bush was starting to get wet as well. I then stop and say hop on start to fuck her cowgirl, I change to missionary and for a few mins then she says she tired and that I'm going to hard.
I slow down and she ask me if I'm almost done yet. Here we are 30mins into a 1hour secession and I'm hearing this shit. I tell her yes I'm close to finishing.
I get her to get back into cowgirl and I pound her shes moaning. I pushed her off whipped off the rubber and I was going to bust on her face, she said chest no face no face.
I bust on her chest and she runs into the shower hahah. I go into the shower and shes whipping her face saying i got some on her face.. I step out let her do here thing.
After a few mins she comes out looking all refreshed and everything. I pay her and then shes on her way. On the way out she says you call me tomorrow.
I tell her I'm leaving tomorrow as a lie.

6pm Arrival 640 Departure.

I shower and its now 7pm I messaged Lynn from Le Duyen 4 and tell her to meet me when shes done work, she txt me back saying she can meet me around 830
So i have nothing to do for an 1:30hr so i went to the lobby at Vien Dong.
Boys if you have nothing to do this is a good place to be. There are a lot of girls coming in and out from 7:30-9:30 guest aren't allowed in after 10pm.
Lots of working girls coming in from motorcycles wearing such low cut dresses. Lots of stellars. I wanted to grab some as they were coming in to meet other customers hahah.

Ended up meeting Lynn at Bui Vien had a few drinks with her until 1am seemed like she was just after someone who spoke English.
tried to get her back to my room a few times before 10pm to no avail.

Ill post day 3 in a few days

Recent Ratings
aurufc   16-7-2017 15:41  Karma  +3   Excellent tips - heading to HCM for my 1st full weekend punting next week
quartz13579   16-6-2017 10:05  Karma  +3   
mizunofan   3-6-2017 02:09  Karma  +3   
batman108   3-6-2017 01:29  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
porkchops   2-6-2017 13:30  Karma  +4   Thanks!
daytimefun   2-6-2017 13:07  Karma  +3   Excellent