Kawaii Spa - KK several visits

Name: KK
Spa Name: Kawaii Spa
Date: Jun-Aug 2021 (three times)
Face: 4/5 - pretty in my books
Body: 4/5 - slim well-built with natural small Bs and a great ass
GFE: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Price: $1000 for 60 mins (+tips), tried 90 mins once but I get enough out of the 60 mins
WIR: for sure - heard she recently upgraded her offer   

Kawaii Spa is my go to these days, tried several girls and was never disappointed. Very clean with nice rooms and always pretty girls hanging around. Only downside is that there often other guys waiting with you - though recently I was directly brought to my room, so maybe the improved their processes

Overall, she has a nice and friendly attitude though not heavily GFE and varying mileage, e.g. DATY only on the second visit but not at the third. From 2nd time onwards DFK, which improved the general experience for me a lot.

So here a summary from the three sessions:

Part 1:
showering alone, followed by a decent massage. Not on Toni/May Kama level but relaxing and with strong pressure and nice teasing. She is doing the thing where she lifts your butt up on her lap to get better access to LB which just feels amazing but might feel a bit wired depending on you level of self-confidence. Nuru is Kawaii-style burning hot and generally overrated for me. Prefer natural body-to-body especially with soft skin like hers.

Part 2:
Time to turn around and get a good look on a very pretty lady. She does a decent cat bath and since my second visit nice LFK and DFK which just feels good minding her GF material appeal. Some nice grinding and then 69 position for the actual HJ which gives at minimum just a great view with full access. She is very tight even with one finger so I am not convinced she is really into it. The constant moaning does not feel very authentic but is subtle enough for my taste. YMMV but she once moved up allowing for DATY which was a great combination with her decent HJ skills - no rushing but always leading to the desired result

Not much GFE afterwards and direct move over to the shower - this time together which is definitely a good ending to a great session.

TL;DR:
For me the best value for money experience when no FS needed. Beautiful girl with professional nice attitude. Both parts very enjoyable but what you get might vary between sessions. Looking forward to hopefully experience her portfolio extension soon which might cost me a lot of money and replace Kama for good

Recent Ratings
E36m3life   27-8-2021 09:38  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   26-8-2021 11:18  Karma  +5   Excellent
hotjac   26-8-2021 11:06  Karma  +3   sometimes that's all you need; not to say a bbbj or fs offer would be declined ;)
eman128   26-8-2021 09:49  Acceptance  +1   
nitesky6888   26-8-2021 02:25  Karma  +8   Nice experience. In future (not a must as you need good rapport with the girl), you could try to see if you could includ ...