Date: End May 2024
Location / Contact: https://t.me/missspa1
Nationality & Language: Lily can speak Cantonese, 文文 only Mandarin
Face: Both 4/5 ,
Body: Both 4/5,
Skill and service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 60 mins 1k for Lily, 1.2k for 文文 + tips for both
Repeat: Yes!

Part 0: I've been visiting Lady for some time. The standard of the girls is pretty consistent and booking with the agent is effortless. I saw Lily was back in town after she dropped off the radar last October and I missed a chance to see her. I was a little busy but just managed to book her before she disappears again. Popping up to the room, standard affair of shower alone and waited for Lily. When Lily came in I was a little taken back. The pictures on TG are conceptual or of Lily from some time before but I do get that she's put on a few pounds since venturing out in to the "normal" world. She's quite chatty and it was pretty easy to break the ice and build a rapport. We didn't even get as far as P1 before Lily suggested a 4 hand with 文文 for some BBBJ action on top as Lily only does nuru. Never tried a 4 hands, I was already excited to see Lily and thought why not! 文文's pictures on TG are fairly accurate!

Part 1: Massage was actually great. Lily's skills are pretty good with good pressure and was able to read where I had some tightness around my neck and back. 文文 concentrated on my legs and spaces between my legs and dropped the occasional tease in. Balls were flying high and then as Lily continued the massage, she drops her ample boobs in front of my face and I was staring at beautiful cleavage for some time. Gave them a good squeeze and excitement was building up.

Part 1.5: Lily popped out to get the Nuru gel and in the mean time 文文 and I tried to converse in Mandarin. My Mandarin is bad so it was a laugh trying to communicate. Took a shower in this middle break to give LB a good wash with 文文 helping out.

Part 2: This was a bit of a blur. Sat on the edge of the bed with 文文 between my legs, whilst I had access to Lily's LS and great boobs, moving on to nuru all over and finally blowing my load with Lily doing some funky (I've never tried it before) cupping manoeuvre on LB whist she was gliding on top of my thighs and 文文 was taking care of the top half of me.

Summary: I'm glad to have seen Lily and experienced some of the legend. I'm not sure if/when she'll be back but when she is, will do my utmost to get over to see here. 文文 was also a ball of fun. Even though we struggled with communicating, she still tried and we had a laugh. I haven't tried 文文 on her own yet but very tempted to do so.

Short report I'm afraid as need to rush off and there's no draft option on this forum.

Happy Punting!

Recent Ratings
vinc9   19-6-2024 00:57  Karma  +8   Nice! Lady has always been a solid choice.
DrDecimate   18-6-2024 13:46  Karma  +2   does tg pic matches real person and boobs enhanced?
ceodip
Musky Member

UID 108886
Digest Posts 0
Credits 188
Posts 12
Karma 187
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 20
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2024 19:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@DrDecimate TG pic matches for 文文 IMO. Not so much for Lily - consider conceptual IMO

Recent Ratings
DrDecimate   18-6-2024 21:05  Karma  +2