Nationality & Language: Mainland, says she understands Canto too
Face:  5/5
Body: 4/5
Height:  ~165
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: -/5
Price & Session Length:  1300 HKD, 60 minutes, incl. BBBJ, FS (CIM maybe included, but didn’t try)
Repeat: Verry tempted to… but likely won’t since I prefer to try new ones

I’ve been trying few different spas with FS on TST side in the hope to find one that would become more of the regular spot for me. Fantasy spa became a hot contender after this session. (Let me know if reviews of others also interesting)

First things first: the girl has a very, very pretty face. If that’s the most important for you, you’d be almost guaranteed to like her. Looks 95% like the photos and looks almost like what I’d imagine a “perfect” mainland girl to look like face-wise. Some GND vibes and if she’d been in your local convenience store, you’d definitely remember her.

The spa is located in an apartment building in TST with 4-5 rooms. I was very pleasantly surprised when she opened door (because of her looks) and then walked me into the room. Jumped in to the shower together where she washed with a lot of attention to detail. Overall she’s very service minded and is very thorough. For example, she dried me with a proper towel, and then continued to use tissues to dry spots that was still wet. Felt like a very considerate GF and made me like her more. Her personality is kind and accommodating.

After lying down, the P1 started. It felt like she was gently patting flies on my back or something… but I didn’t have the heart to say no when she asked if strength was enough… I still enjoyed the effort nonetheless.

After some time came the flip/P2, followed by very thorough catbath, making sure all parts of me from nipples down to balls were properly licked. She did CBJ on my request and continued for ~5 min or so with decent technique.

For P3: asked her to turn around and mount me first, and seeing her ass bouncing up and down on my LB was… Then we continued with missionary and doggy. For this girl, I thought it was a pity to not look at her face when finishing, so switched back to missionary and finally   She moaned loudly throughout P3, I’m not sure if fake or not but sounded at least genuine. Cuddled up afterwards and talked about her life in mainland. Showered and left, and on the way out I saw 2 other girls which seemed to be at least 8.5/9’ers… which piqued my interest to repeat at the spa.

Overall: very pretty girl, who is very service minded. She could easily be a hotel girl if she wanted to. She’s only staying for few more days due to visa, but she said she would be back in a month or two. Very high GFE. Would probably recommend spa based on this session, although better try to book 天心 as she IMO was the prettiest one.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
vertturtle   19-6-2024 16:16  Acceptance  +1   
slickric423   19-6-2024 03:10  Karma  +5   
fatdude2014   18-6-2024 21:39  Karma  +2   
Sirrus79   17-6-2024 18:36  Acceptance  +1   
bigdog173   17-6-2024 12:20  Karma  +3   Sounds good bro. This place does provide good value P3
Fulltits   17-6-2024 10:44  Karma  +3   
saunamaster   16-6-2024 23:44  Acceptance  +1   wwo, this seems like a must try. she is hot
dienw   16-6-2024 18:15  Karma  +4   Thanks
DrDecimate   16-6-2024 08:42  Karma  +3   
Jjaa123   16-6-2024 06:45  Karma  +4   
americafirst141   16-6-2024 02:51  Karma  +7