Name: WanWan
Spa: Kawaii Spa
Date: mid June
Face: 4.2/5 - mid 20s,
Body: 4.3/5 -1.70m, Ecup
Service:  4.8/5 shower, Massage, Nuru, bbbj, cim
Price:  $1300 for an hour

Part 1:
Been a while since I pampered myself, so when Kawaii CS approached me to inform them of their new arrival today, I agreed and headed to town.

I was told the new girl is a Taiwanese lady, 1.70m tall and E cup all natural! I was reluctant initially but after seeing her photos, I can't imagine what it feels like to have the two big boobs pressed on my face!

Upon arrival, was greeted by her and she asked if I am her date. I told her yes and was sent to the room. She is indeed tall, taller than me and looked like a model. She was wearing a yoga tank top and yoga pants. I was tempted to pull the elastic yoga pants and see her butt wobble.

Seeing how pretty she was, and gentle, as in most Taiwanese girls are, I told her that we can skip the massage part. She smiled and told me to wash up.

This is the first time that I immediately told the ML to skip P1.

Part 2:
I lay down on the bed. She was about to strip when I told her to start with her clothes on. Somehow I just wanted to feel her body with the lululemon stuffs on. Perhaps some kind of fetish on my end.

She stroke my back and gentle use her fingernails to lightly tickle me. She also started to gently kiss and nimble my back and ears. My hands were all over her thighs at this point.

She told me to strip her as she wanted to start her nuru. I obliged. As I pull her out of her top, the boobs just bounced out. Such lovely pair of boobs. She naughtily pressed herself on me and my face are buried in her boobs. It smelt like floral.

I returned to my position and she started her nuru. The E cup was all over my back and I like it that she was on top of me and she told me to hunch or arch my back as she was on top of me. It was nice observing on the mirror as she groped my penis and balls and tug it gently. I was hard on. I was scared that I might ejaculate so i told her to stop.

We flipped and I asked her if I could boob fuck her instead of the usual where the lady sit and we pu tour thighs on her. She agreed. She poured some of the nuru gel on her boobs and I climb on top of her. It felt so warm and soft as I enter her boobs or cleavage. She was quite cheeky as she purposely squeezed tight her boobs on my penis. After a while of boob fuck I stopped as I wanted her to play with me more. She whispered that she could do bbbj with CIM. The downside was I had to go and wash my little brother. Unfortunately due to the water it went to semi sleep. But WanWan has no problem waking him up. She bite and suck my nipple while caressing my testicles. She slowly lick down and lick the top of my penis. Slowly she then start her bbbj. It was so good. I am lazy to type it out because people may think that I am lying so you guys just go and try it.

I ejaculated in her mouth. She continued sucking it and played with my cum for a split second before spitting it out like most ladies. It was such a turn on that I wanted to have another 60 mins with her. Unfortunately she was booked back to back.

We shower together and I paid up and leave. I might return to her again but then again I saw quite a few pretty ladies there. Maybe play with E cup till I get bored of it before switching hahA

Recent Ratings
shortpunt104   19-6-2024 19:14  Karma  +2   Confirmed boobs are real E+ Age is 40+
Sirrus79   17-6-2024 18:38  Acceptance  +1   
Joeblowhk2024   15-6-2024 19:22  Acceptance  +1   
DrDecimate   14-6-2024 23:43  Karma  +3   
dienw   14-6-2024 14:41  Karma  +4   
KuroKei   14-6-2024 13:19  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
AquilaGladius   14-6-2024 11:36  Karma  +3   
bigdog173   14-6-2024 11:16  Karma  +3   
jgaw88   14-6-2024 05:23  Karma  +5   
MrSchmuck   14-6-2024 01:18  Karma  +2   Are any of her TG photos real or all fake?
ernieb   14-6-2024 00:26  Karma  +5   Real or man-made boobs? Thx
Roppongi1   13-6-2024 23:18  Karma  +6   Nice