Reading Access 40
Registered 12-1-2016
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2024 18:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wendy, Wish Spa - Heavy GFE, Edging, Sloppy BBBJ, Deepthroat

Name: Wendy
Date of Session: June 2024
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese (No English)
Face: 4/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill & Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: HKD 1,100, 60 Minutes
Repeat: Yes

(I'm going to keep this review particularly short given the quantity of reviews that have already been done on Wish in general.)

This was actually my first time visiting Wish (long time lurker, never visited).

Was pleasantly surprised. I messaged the agent through Telegram to inquire on who was working. It was an in the moment booking as I had time to kill in Central and needed a release. I mentioned the profile that I wanted: big breasts, a bit of curve, and GFE. Agent suggested Wendy.

Wendy had big tits, slightly curvy, with stellar GFE.

She was super welcoming from the get go. As soon as she opened the door her cute smile greeted me and she grabbed my hand and brought me into the room. Started with veggie, and she edged LB throughout to rock solid. After grazing my dick and slowly stroking my balls and shaft from behind while I laid down, she grabbed the pillow and asked me to flip. The flip is where (obviously) the fun really started.... but it happened in a way that I didn't expect.

No sooner did I turn over and get situated that she was already spreading my legs at the base of the bed and bending down to take my balls in her mouth. I love this. And I hadn't even mentioned it before but she knew exactly how to please.

Wendy continued her BBBJ sucking and licking all over. A good pacing of soft ball licking, head sucking, and then full on head bobbing while taking my cock deep in her throat. Periodically she would slide up and sit on my cowgirl and rub my cock on her slit while bending down and letting me suck on her tits, kiss her neck. After a bit of back and forth between these two positions, Wendy got down between my legs again and started to suck me off with an obvious goal of getting me to explode for her. After a few minutes I grabbed her hair and pulled her up... and with my cock tip touching her nipples and her right hand jacking me off, I exploded all over her chest. She continued to slowly caress and stroke my cock and balls for a few minutes.

What a really liked was the extra service where Wendy showered me down and cleaned me in the shower while stroking my cock throughout the shower. After paying and settling, Wendy hugged and kissed me and sentme on my way.

Recent Ratings
Fulltits   24-6-2024 12:11  Karma  +3   
tomdwaninny   19-6-2024 15:34  Acceptance  +3   Great
fatdude2014   18-6-2024 22:06  Karma  +2   Thanks! How big the tits? Natural?
myketin   17-6-2024 20:11  Karma  +3   Nice!
Enidblyton   17-6-2024 09:51  Karma  +2   
boscitc   14-6-2024 17:55  Karma  +10   
HKGPeter   14-6-2024 01:01  Karma  +3   Thank you.
dienw   14-6-2024 01:00  Karma  +3   Thanks
KuroKei   13-6-2024 21:55  Acceptance  +1   Excellent