Face:  5/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length:  HK$1,200 + tip - 90 Mins
Repeat: Yes

After yesterday's experience with the delightful Sugar I tried to re-book for round 2 but sadly, though Sugar was working, she was not available at the time I wanted so was offered Amy or Mumu. I have tried Amy in the past I think and she was fine but Mumu was new to me. The photo looked encouraging and as I have a good relationship with MMS I took her recommendation. I was not disappointed.

The photo is a couple of years old, she still looks great but she is certainly in that sexy older 20s stage.

She met me at the door and showed me to the room which she had already set up and asked me if I would like some water, I always bring my own and a drink for her too, she was pleased by this. She then did something none of the other wish girls do, she offered to shower with me. Usually they ask you to shower and then vanish for 10 minutes of your precious time. We both stripped down quickly and jumped in the shower - there was no shower gel so Mumu wrapped a towel around her body and went to get some.

And what a lovely body. She is fit (not Momoco fit but not bad), has beautiful C Cups which are natural and perky. Her nipples are mid size and very sensitive, she gasps when you stroke them gently.  She has a light bush covering the sweetest looking LS which I was hoping to sample soon.

Mumu came back with the gel and we then had a bit of a soap up, during which she allowed LFK which turned, later, into very DFK (YMMV here, I sensed she does not offer this to everyone...but I earned it )

After a lengthy shower where she cleaned all of me and herself we then did the pretense of the massage, for 20 seconds, before I asked her to just hop up on the bed with me. I was struck by how pretty she is and how nice her body looked and so I explored it. Making my way down to that tasty LS and then spending a very long time ministering to her, she got very wet and seemed very responsive to a bit of DATY. She returned the favour with a nice BBBJ but swung her legs over my head and offered herself up for 69 - of which I happily obliged.

The rest of the session is between us, she's a sweetheart and we chatted via translation apps and if I were a bit younger I think she'd be a good contended for a regular GF (if we did not have the language barrier). I will 100% see her again very soon, as I want to sample her sweet LS and enjoy her grinding on me again.

Treat them all well gents. As always YMMV....

Image is accurate if just a tad dated.

[ Last edited by  cityguy at 19-5-2024 16:56 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Fulltits   30-5-2024 11:45  Karma  +3   
tomdwaninny   25-5-2024 12:01  Acceptance  +3   looks great
longtimelurker   22-5-2024 11:20  Karma  +4   
hotjac   21-5-2024 14:11  Karma  +5   Nice find thanks for sharing - she definitely has a most delightful looking body - and she's fun too!
davidj42   21-5-2024 14:07  Acceptance  +1   
midnightduo5   19-5-2024 23:37  Acceptance  +1   No FS @ 1200?
dienw   19-5-2024 18:10  Karma  +3   Thanks
DrDecimate   19-5-2024 17:29  Karma  +2   

should it have those spots on it like that?
Timhollings
Nookie Newbie

UID 291398
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 6
Karma 2
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2024 00:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Saw mumu on the way out, she is attractive overall when you look but I wouldn’t say pretty, more of a roughed up slut look. Slutty black attire and a look of wanting to pleasure. Worth a try
cityguy (toots_mcgee)
Erotic Emperor

UID 98748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2247
Posts 149
Karma 2230
Acceptance 339
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-11-2012
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2024 21:41  Profile P.M. 
@midnightduo5

No, this is standard for 90 mins at Wish - generally FS is frowned upon but for those who are patient and considerate...

If you get the WC or TG you can often take the girls out and then much more is on the cards.

cityguy (toots_mcgee)
Erotic Emperor

UID 98748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2247
Posts 149
Karma 2230
Acceptance 339
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-11-2012
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2024 21:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Timhollings's post

Attractiveness is, of course, subjective. I find her to be very pretty but I can see your view as well. She is less concerned about being the classic girly girl to be sure.