Nationality & Language: Thai, little bit english
Height: 165 cm
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Price & Session Length: 3300 for 1 soapy massage
Repeat: maybe

We were in Pattaya and wanted to check out a soapy massage there.

First we went into HONEY 2 but there were like 50+ Indians inside. Really crowded.
The lineup was not to our liking as well so we left pretty quickly.

Good that Sabai Dee massage is only a few meters away.

There were only 2-3 other people and around 15 girls sitting.
Papasan came and showed us the prices: 2600 - 4400 thb for soapy massage - nuru costs 500 extra.

Patty was looking good and enthusiastically winking at me! Good sign so I chose her.

I told papasan my choice then we went to the cashier.
I'm pretty sure that papasan told me 3400 THB when in front of the cashier but i just handed over 3300 like it was written on the menu.
On the way to the elevator some guy asked me if I want to buy some drinks for 400 THB.
I declined.

The room was nice, clean and well made.

Patty immediately undressed and she had a real nice body!
Manmade C-cups, slim waist and a good portion of ass.

A little bit of small talk while patty was filling up the jacuzzi, then she washed me in the jacuzzi.
Afterwards I laid down onto the rubber mattress and she gave me a body to body massage which was nice.

After that, she motioned me on the bed, gave me a quick massage, put a rubber and gave me a 1 minute CBJ.

Until this moment, the experience was pretty mediocre.

After the sub 1 minute CBJ, she climbed on top of me and started to ride me.
She started to moan like crazy and got really into it. So did I!

After a while, I asked her for doggy. The sight from behind was even more amazing!
I banged her from behind, loved the noises she made.
I put my hand around her throat softly.
When she started to suck on my finger, i couldn't hold it anymore and .

Overall good experience! a bit mechanical but the enthusiasm while banging was amazing.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   10-5-2024 13:45  Karma  +13   "When she started to suck on my finger"...cute!
kukooo   10-5-2024 09:11  Karma  +6   Pattaya is honeypot for Indians also cheap sex
Leftleg28   10-5-2024 07:01  Karma  +4   
bigboy4791   9-5-2024 21:37  Karma  +4