Nationality & Language: Thai, ok English
Face: 3/5
Body: 2/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 3500 baht for 120 mins
Repeat: Never again

I am writing this review as a sign of caution for my fellow friends here (of course booking the girl is absolutely one's personal choice).

I am not going to name my hotel but it was a three star hotel but a very safe and international hotel chain branch , and that was the first red flag for her. When I went down to pick her up, she looked very unhappy and said that she prefers 5 stars only (red flag one). Her attitude was extremely negative as if she's one Hollywood star and doesn't deserve this.

Anyways, we go to the room and she undresses and goes to the shower without even asking if I want to join her. When I wanted to enter the shower, she straight way told me to wait till she's done (red flag two).

After we went to the bed she asked to lie on my front, and got on my back for a namesake massage.  The entire time she was just talking about her family problems, her family issues, her other customers who keeps her at 5 stars for night bookings...i didn't ask for all these. (red flag three) I booked you for fucking...just fuck dude !!!  

Anyways, after a 15 minute namesake massage, she flips me and gives me the quickest BJ possible (not sure even if you call it a BJ) and then got the CD ready. I asked her to rim me and she said she doesn't do that. And when i mentioned that it's not mentioned on your MR page, she said it's not mentioned but its just she doesn't do it (red flag four).

Anyways, she rides me for sometimes and then stop, lies down and asks me to continue in missionary. I ask her to be in doggy position, which she does, and I go at it in her P7ssy (she doesn't do An@l). After 5 minutes of almost like doing it with a zombie (almost no moaning from her), I finally manage to burst out. She immediately leaves the bed, with no after action cuddle, cleans up and starts to wear her clothes. Surprised I ask her that the booking was for two hours, she says, its ok, you pay me for one hour rate, as I just got another over-night booking from known customer and need to go to hotel now. (last red flag).

I am a regular monger in Thailand, but honestly I never faced such an unprofessional working woman ever. Without the slight hesitation of how a customer might feel or react, she simply mentioned another booking and that she needs to leave. I handed over her the full 2 hour fee and the shameful lady even took it without asking why Im paying her full.

She also has a smoochi account where she says that doesn't like doing it rough...who are you..my wife !!!???

The entire episode was simply a waste of money for me. If you cannot be a professional working girl, don't highlight yourself as one.

On her smooci account, some has reviews that she's well behaved and gentle...i mean either these are paid reviews or she actually gave some extra service to some rich guys and made them write those.

Anyways...cheers all.

[ Last edited by  maverick2302 at 8-5-2024 20:58 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
shining   13-5-2024 21:17  Acceptance  +1   
cityguy   9-5-2024 18:54  Karma  +2   each to their own. Big girl
JackTheBat   9-5-2024 14:54  Karma  +13   
Tim8land   9-5-2024 13:28  Acceptance  +1   
Vuka   8-5-2024 22:25  Karma  +3   Damned divas...
jackgoro   8-5-2024 20:52  Karma  +5   some chubby kink! lol
Jjaa123   8-5-2024 20:43  Karma  +4