Subject: Any recommended Hong Kong Massage with happy ending
  This thread has been moved by JackTheBat at 8-5-2024 00:50. 
Govegan
Nookie Newbie

UID 304521
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11
Posts 1
Karma 10
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-5-2024
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2024 00:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Any recommended Hong Kong Massage with happy ending

I chatted with someone, and when I got there, it's a different girl with different prices than agreed. I asked for massage and 2 cumshots for 600$, when I got there she said 800. Then she said only half an hour. Then she said she will give me another girl for the 600. She was pushy and not nice. She said I was chatting with her boss. I actually only interested in an independent woman. I was able to go away without getting locked inside like it happened to me in Dubai. Maybe stick to the Fuji or other reliable building. I was there but I only want massage with happy ending, maybe anyone can recommend a reliable place.

The other 2 girls I chatted with from this website also seems suspicious.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   9-5-2024 08:50  Acceptance  +10   None, with a fixed public address, will make it loud & clear ...inviting police for a raid and jail them!
dienw   8-5-2024 19:00  Acceptance  +1   Happy ending?
boscitc
Master Mongerer

UID 267493
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5141
Posts 149
Karma 5100
Acceptance 821
Reading Access 80
Registered 28-4-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2024 18:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I haven't heard of any massage places in Hong Kong that offer happy endings or any related services. As far as I know, there is only legit/veggie massage in this city and if you want sexual services, you'll probably have to get on a plane for at least 3-4 hours. It's sad, but true! More details on this unfortunate state of things—this completely sexless city of chaste massages—can be found in the sauna reports section.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   9-5-2024 08:48  Acceptance  +10   HJ, BM, FS happened many times in Thai massages (lady bosses included), NEVER at once. Cultivate relationships & over ti ...
longtimelurker   8-5-2024 22:47  Acceptance  +4   Completely agree. Such a shame these days
AquilaGladius   8-5-2024 20:34  Acceptance  +2   hahahaha. true, I can’t believe there’s no such happy ending places in that section titled “hong kong - saunas”