Reading Access 20
Registered 4-5-2024
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2024 16:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mix Blood Girl Friend in Lai Chi Kok at PE, insulting WG

Thread Subject: Mix Blood Girl Friend in Lai Chi Kok at PE, insulting WG
Date & Time of Session:  4:30 PM on 5/3/2024
Location:  Room 16, 1/F, 56 - 58 Lai Chi Kok Rd., Prince Edward (MTR Exit C2)
Name:  Mix Blood Girl Friend
Link: https://hk.zh141.com/en/C39052-P ... loodgirlfriend.html
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: China: Mandarin & Cantonese
Face:  3/5
Body: 4/5
Height:  5ft, 6in
Skill: N/A
Service: 1/5
GFE: N/A
PSE: N/A
Price & Session 500 for 30 min, + more money if you want a BJ.
Repeat: No

I was looking for BB, another girl in her building. BB is the substitute girl in the building. Whenever a girl is sick or wants a day off, she'll work another girl's room and just pay the other girl 100 HKD per towel. Therefore, BB is in a different room everyday and you'd have to ring every door bell in the building in order to find her.

The first time that I rang Mix Blood BB's doorbell on 4/15/2024 at 12:30 PM, she said, "500." She looked just like her photos on the 141 website. Her photos are 100 percent accurate. I then asked her if that included CBJ, CFS in at least 2 positions [doggy and missionary], clean disposable towels and liquid soap. She replied that a BJ was extra but did NOT specify how much extra. "Just come in," she invited.  Nah, not gonna fall for that one. Lol. I was going to ring all the door bells in the building before deciding on a girl to fuck. I liked her so I made a mental note that if I didn't see another girl that I liked better, I'd come back to her room, ring her door bell and try to pin down exactly how much extra she charges for a CBJ on top of her 500 for a 30 min session. If she charged 100 or less for a CBJ, I'd go ahead and see her. Unlucky for her, I ended up fucking another girl that day.

Anyways, since I go out and monger every day, I had rang Mix Blood Girl Friend's door bell every day without making use of her services. I guess that pissed her off or something because on this particular day [5/3/2024], I rang her door bell and after she opened the door, smiled and told me, "500," I said, "no thanks." She replied, "Retard," and slammed the door shut. Ever since this incident, her door no longer opens after I ring her doorbell. I actually had a list of 4 girls I wanted to screw; Tit Tok BB, BB, Mix Blood Girl Friend and Sexy Lover. If none of the other 3 girls were available, I was going to Fuck Mix Blood Girl Friend. She was my 4th choice. I guess I'm deleting her off my list....

[ Last edited by  drjoker6969 at 6-5-2024 16:30 ]

Recent Ratings
gwailoplayer   7-5-2024 13:52  Karma  +2   rang her bell, said no thanks; her disdainful look at me put me off
austin821   7-5-2024 04:12  Acceptance  +1   I Would do the same.
proplus   6-5-2024 21:32  Karma  +5   She thinks she’s like god’s gift; s he always black face every time I reject her