Subject: [Ho Chi Minh] Yue Yue - Also leaving soon!
Mrclark203
Musky Member

UID 272457
Digest Posts 0
Credits 116
Posts 12
Karma 112
Acceptance 70
Reading Access 20
Registered 6-2-2021
Location Mainland China
Status Offline
Post at 20-6-2024 01:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Ho Chi Minh] Yue Yue - Also leaving soon!

Date & Time of Session:  June 18th, 2025 overnight
Location:  Ho Chi Minh District One my hotel - she won't offer incall
Name:  Yue Yue
Link: https://massagerepublic.com/fema ... ue-yue-independence
Agent: None
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese, English and Chinese so-so
Face: 4/5  (my type, you may disagree)
Body:4.5/5   
Height: Medium
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE:2/5
Price & Session Length:  15 million D for overnight, 6.5 million 1 hour / 1 shot  + 4 million for additional hour/shot
Repeat: Yes, but I won't be able to see her again until she gets back from Austria

See my report on Candy, but I originally was meant to see Yue Yue back before Covid when she worked in Shanghai with Candy about 4 years ago.  Yue Yue missed my messages so I "settled" for Candy.  A few years ago when the borders opened again, I found Yue Yue working in Saigon and came to see her.  Since then, I've come to Saigon and seen her about half a dozen times.  We have a very good rapport, and she is a very sweet girl.  She doesn't seem like a seasoned pro, but she is a lot of fun.  

The first time I saw her was an amazing experience and I'm not ashamed to admit my trips to Saigon are first to see her and second to play poker.  This marks our last visit, as she is planning to move to Austria for at least 3 years next month.  You have many 2-3 weeks before she leaves.  

Her body is awesome.  Several reviews describe her as a starfish in bed, but I think that's a YMMV situation.  Yue Yue seems to really enjoy giving head and at least with me, I find that she gets very wet doing that.  DATY is also a favorite for her and she cums very easy.  Sex is good, but it's much more a GFE versus a PSE - everytime I'm with her, I feel like I'm with a high school girlfriend.  She is happy to DFK and really does get into it.  She's a happy and quirky girl - really does feel like a long lost girlfriend if your chemistry is right - but can 100% imagine that she doesn't have that relationship with everyone (based on some reviews on MR)

I generally have taken her out to dinner on most of our subsequent visits after our first - although this trip I didn't have time so she just came and spent the night.  Overnight is only two pops for her, but I really enjoy cuddling with her and chatting.  

She's a real gem and if you see her, please treat her right.  I hope this review can get her some business before she goes to Austria.  Check her out.  She's coming over for our last session first thing in the morning

[ Last edited by  Mrclark203 at 20-6-2024 01:56 ]

Recent Ratings
Tyvd8183   20-6-2024 05:38  Acceptance  +1   
Vuka   20-6-2024 02:46  Karma  +4