Reading Access 10
Registered 10-6-2024
Status Offline
Post at 19-6-2024 13:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Japan][Tokyo] The Mana Tokyo - Fu

Date & Time of Session: Jan 2024
Name: Fu
Link: https://global.zh141.com/girl/18498 and https://manatokyo.com/girl.php?gid=1336
Agent: The Mana Tokyo
Nationality & Language: Japanese, Speaks English and some Thai
Face: 4/5  
Body: 4/5
Height: 160
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 90 min  39K Yen (36k Course Price, 2K Nomination, and 1k Transportation)
Repeat: Yes, Definitely

I was looking at the global japan section of zh141 and noticed that Fu listed as a provider.  I clicked and confirm that is the same Fu I saw in Japan earlier this year.  This was before I came across this forum.  Even though my session was earlier this year, I hope it is helpful to others.

Earlier this year, I was traveling solo through Japan.  Since I've never hobbied in Japan before, I decided to have some fun.  As many of you know, the majority of shops do not welcome gaijin.  Since i've been walking everywhere, I wanted to get a service that focuses on massages.  During my research, I came across The Mana and they welcome foreigners.  I contacted the shop through line and they were very easy to work with.  I told them I wanted to have a session with Fu.  They called my hotel room to verify I was actually there and then setup the appointment.  

Later that evening, I met Fu in the lobby and we walked up to my room.  She had the "Girl Next Door" vibe, very young, cute, and innocent.  After we got into my room, we talked about the type of massage I wanted, which oils to use, and areas i wanted her to work on.  Her English was great, and no issue talking at all.  Never had to reach for the translator app.  After we got through the brief chat, we headed into the shower.  This is the first chance I got to see her body, and I was very happy.  Her breast were natural and perky, and fun to play with.  After we thoroughly washed each other off, we went over to the bed.  She gave an incredible oil massage.  As she worked through my body, we chatted and laughed.  She can even speak a bit of Thai, which was very cute.  I think I may have dozed off during the massage.

On the flip, we LFK (I am not really DFK).  She then worked her way down to my chest and then to LB.  She was giving BBBJ for a while, but I wasn't going pop.  She then finished me off with an amazing HJ.  We jumped back in the shower to wash up, which gave me a chance to play with her more.

After we dried off, she gave me Shiatsu massage.  She asked if I wanted a 2nd round, but I was already tired.  I kept on checking the clock and notice we were running up on time, but she never brought it up or rushed.  She was truly service oriented.  After we were done, we got dressed and I walked her back down to the lobby.  I was hoping to see her again before I left, but didn't have time.

Recent Ratings
Bongsh33p   21-6-2024 06:48  Acceptance  +1   
kolby_squeeze   21-6-2024 00:07  Acceptance  +1   
secretasianman1   20-6-2024 03:59  Acceptance  +1   
Ulysses1812   19-6-2024 23:54  Acceptance  +1   
Sirrus79   19-6-2024 23:11  Acceptance  +1   
Tkthedk   19-6-2024 21:43  Karma  +3   
Manticore   19-6-2024 20:16  Karma  +3   
kion98488   19-6-2024 18:52  Karma  +2   
AquilaGladius   19-6-2024 16:20  Karma  +3   Been getting followed by some of their girls on X. Might check em out for real. Thanks for the review!
HKGPeter   19-6-2024 15:01  Karma  +3   Thank you.
MandoT
Nookie Newbie

UID 305296
Digest Posts 0
Credits 34
Posts 9
Karma 33
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 10
Registered 10-6-2024
Status Offline
Post at 20-6-2024 00:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@AquilaGladius - A number of Japanese providers post their availability and schedule on X.  I actually followed Fu on X because she could speak English and Japanese.  The Mana Tokyo (the shop) is also on X.     

I initially thought the gallery was click bait, but I was surprised when I saw Fu listed.  I clicked on her video and was like yup.. that is her   (She looks much better in person).  The information about her shop was also correct (The Mana), so I figure sharing a post would be helpful to the community.

Recent Ratings
secretasianman1   20-6-2024 04:00  Acceptance  +1