Nationality: Indo
Body: 8/10
Face: 6/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price: 800/1, 1500/2 (I took 2 hours)
WIR: YES?

Last Sunday, I was walking in TST without really knowing what to do. I sat on the terrace of a bar    and started checking the telegram to see who was around me.
A profile picture caught my attention. It was a picture of a girl in tiny blak dress with a Chinese name. I decided to send a message to get acquainted.
She answer me after 5mn and tell me her name is Risa .
I asked Risa for the fees after a conversation. She informed me that she won't be available this Sunday, but we can arrange a meeting on Monday.
Monday morning I texted Risa to inquire about her availability. She replied that she would be available during the day but not at night because she has work obligations.
It was alright with me and she recommended that we meet at the Victoria Hotel in Wanchai at 11AM.
I never went to this hotel in the past. To be honest the hotel is pretty convenient for meet with working girl as you can enter to the back door without showing your face to someone and it is not far away from MTR entrance.
I walked in and I booked  the room directly at the reception for 3 hours and they charged me 500 HKD . No need to give ID or passport and they give you also 2 condoms
Enter the room and waiting Risa
AT 11 am she texted me and said she will be to the room in 10mn.
As the door opens, a charming little Indo enters the room. Risa is a small girl, can be 1m50 with short hair and a pretty face. She sat on the bed and asked me to come and sit next to her.
While conversing casually, my hand began to explore her legs and Risa came closer to me. I kissed her lips and straight away she engaged in DFK while my hand explored her body. It wasn’t long before we went in the shower.
We soaped each other and I was rock hard. Risa cleaned my cock for a long time, which made me think I was going to have a good blowjob.
After returning to the bed, she began to suck me slowly and nicely. While my cock was in her mouth, her hands stroked my balls, which really started to tease me.
We moved to the 69 and I started to lick her pussy. Was pretty wet and smelling nice down here.
Then we go for some hard fucking in different position. She came 2 or 3 times with nice moaning.
with finished with Risa on her all four who was pretty nice to watch as her ass is round and small with almost no fat . She seemed to want more fucking but i already
We lay on the bed to rest and she put her hand on my cock to caress it very gently while giving me some light kiss on my check . It was nice and sweet
After 5mn I start to get hard again and we started for another round in missionary and on the soft way .Both of us came again
We go back to the shower and she cleaned me carefully .Some chitchat and I left the room.
It was a good experience. Rina gave me 2 hours of nice sex with no rush and i really appreciate the GFE .

[ Last edited by  sexyloser at 18-6-2024 01:32 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
nitesky6888   19-6-2024 15:54  Karma  +10   Please share her contact details
crackerinhk   19-6-2024 12:11  Karma  +2   Nice. Can I pls have her contact. Tks
Jjaa123   18-6-2024 19:05  Karma  +4   
sexyloser   18-6-2024 16:32  Karma  -1   Plz remember pics from social media should be RA50 per the rules. This also shows her name/account.
kihehe   18-6-2024 14:07  Karma  +2   Great intel. should this be in freelancer rather than sauna section? There was no massage
americafirst141   18-6-2024 11:22  Karma  +7   
ansonmickey   18-6-2024 11:19  Karma  +1   can have contact?