Reading Access 30
Registered 4-5-2024
Status Offline
Post at 18-5-2024 16:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Yoyo of PE, Hottest Girl, Poorest Punt, Newbie Guide [HK]

Thread Subject: YoYo of PE, Hottest Girl, Poorest Punt, Newbie Guide [HK]
Date & Time of Session:  9/23/2022
Location:  6th floor, middle right alcove, right room at end of hall, 56-58 Lai Chi Kok in PE
Name: YoYo
Link: N/A
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Mandarin, Cantonese
Face:  10/10
Body: 10/10
Height:  5ft 7in
Skill: 6/10
Service: 2/10
GFE: 5/10
PSE: 0/10
Price & Session Length:  500 for 30min
Repeat: No

This report is for Newbs. It's an example of what NOT to do. Lol.

I knocked on Student Baby's door but Student Baby was not there. A substitute girl was there and she was HOT. Young, shapely legs, large breasts, beautiful face and wearing a little black dress. Have you ever met a hot girl wearing a little black dress at a cocktail party and REALLY wanted to bang her? THAT's what I felt like, so without even asking what services she offered, I just walked right in. [This is mistake #1]

HINT: ALWAYS ask what the girl offers and for what price BEFORE you walk in. This is because AFTER you walk in, if you change your mind, you'd have to pay a 100 to 200 HKD fee. This is the usual and customary "change your mind fee". For example, I always ask the girl, "What's the price? Does this include BJ, a shower together, sex, liquid soap & clean disposable towels? How much time do I get?"

Anyways, this girl looked kinda pissed off and was on the phone when she answered the door. She looked like she wanted to be on the phone more than she wanted to be with me. I walked in without paying attention to her attitude. [mistake #2] ALWAYS pay attention to the girl's mood. Women are emotional, moody creatures. If she is in a pissy mood, it doesn't matter if she's the hottest female on earth. You're gonna have a terrible time. She was in a pissy mood and she was on the phone. I should've turned around. Instead, like a dumbass, I let my little brain guide me inside. Lol.

While continuing her phone conversation yelling at her loan shark on the phone to cut her a break on the money she owes him, she pushes me into the shower. "What's your name?" I asked her. "Yoyo." She didn't ask for my name and didn't care. With one hand still on the phone, she uses her other hand to awkwardly wash my dick. Then, she tosses me a disposable towel. Without speaking a single word to me, she puts a party hat on Mr. Weiner. FINALLY, she puts down the phone so that she could give me a CBJ. The CBJ was mediocre, with no suction pressure, no tongue wagging and only lasted 3 minutes. All during the BJ, the damn phone rang incessantly.

Then, she rather sternly and loudly she  COMMANDS me, "You, get on top!" While doing her in mish, I suck on her nipples. However, her nipples won't go erect and her boobs are a little hard. Bargain basement plastic surgeons will often botch the surgery by accidentally severing the nerves in the woman's boobs. This will cause her to lose the ability to erect her nipples when sucked. I hate sucking on nipples that won't erect.

After a bit in mish, I motion for her to change to doggie. While in doggie, I try to reach around and rub her clit. She did NOT like this. "What ARE you doing?!" she yells at me, "Quick playing and just get on with the FUCKING, will ya?!"

The only thing good about this punt was that her moans were very realistic and didn't sound fake. When I pumped harder, she moaned louder and this caused me to . I then quickly showered, paid and left.

Summary Conclusion;
1. ALWAYS ask before hand the price & what she offers for that price.
2. ALWAYS think with your big brain, NEVER with the little brain. Pay attention to your surroundings and her attitude. If something is not right, LEAVE IMMEDIATELY. This second rule is very important. Sometimes, what's wrong is NOT the girl but your surroundings. For example, if a creepy guy with his hand in his pocket is approaching you, LEAVE. His hand could be hiding a weapon in his pocket. You don't want to get robbed.  
3. If you want to get photos of the WGs and don't know any Chinese, just say, "no face [cover your face] photo [sign language taking a photo] ok?" If she nods, "yes," then just aim low and take a photo. Show her the pic to put her at ease that it doesn't show her face. Thank her. Also, I suggest doing this at the beginning BEFORE clothes come off so that the pic will have a low RA value so that the newbs can view it. Finally, resize the pic in a photo editor so that it is less than 256kb.

[ Last edited by  drjoker6969 at 18-5-2024 16:19 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
bmberman   5-6-2024 15:51  Karma  +4   Ouch! Better luck next time
Fulltits   31-5-2024 12:26  Karma  +3   
pushkin13   28-5-2024 15:30  Acceptance  +3   
Avocadorable   24-5-2024 03:07  Acceptance  +1   Appreciate the tips on what NOT to do. Not many leave posts like this and happy to see a bro feeding good info for other ...
cityguy   22-5-2024 21:15  Karma  +6   one for the team and wise words
slickric423   21-5-2024 01:28  Karma  +5   
boscitc   20-5-2024 19:04  Karma  +10   
priaposado   20-5-2024 11:14  Acceptance  +1   
wickwackerd   18-5-2024 23:42  Karma  +4   Good info!
shyrocket   18-5-2024 18:48  Karma  +4   Super helpful, thanks