Reading Access 30
Registered 3-2-2020
Status Offline
Post at 14-2-2024 00:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Sakura Akasuri - Meme

Date & Time of Session: Feb 2024
Name: Meme
Link: https://sakuraakasuri.wixsite.com/sakura/thespa or https://gdiary.com/store/massage/sakura-akasuri-massage/
Nationality & Language: Thai, Basic English
Height: 156cm/49 kg based on card
Face: 4/5
Body: 4.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1380 for 100 minute package (salt tapping+ steam towel + lotion ) + 2000 for FS
WIR: yes eventually, but might try other providers before that

Reached the shop at about 7.40pm. This was my third visit, and I was looking to try another massage girl. Meme was on my shortlist for quite some time, thus I was glad that she was one of the three available. Compared to the photo, she was slightly more tan, and has black hair. Still pretty attractive. Her low cut dressing reminded me of what to look forward to.

As usual, the room was partition into two (wet and dry area)
The first 40 minutes were spent on the salt scrub and loads of warm water, then I was soaped and rinsed. Occasionally , some attention was given to LB. I was then invited to the dry area and covered with hot towels.

For the next 30-40 minutes ,Meme gave a commendable back massage through the towels using her body weight. The lower legs were also given a decent massage. We managed to make small talk in Thai (her English seemed quite limited) and I learnt that she receives only 300 baht out of the 1380 paid to the shop, and there were no monthly wages

That was the segway for her to pop the question of the extra options, 500 thb for topless, 1000 for nude and 2000 for FS. I opted for FS.

She stripped to reveal a wonderful figure, and claimed that her C bustline were natural, they did feel natural to me. As she did her B2B, I realised that she gave an pretty good titfuck it made more sense to opt for the 1000 baht option on hindsight.

A tiny grouse was she started with all the lights off, and only with a bit of prompting did she agree to turn on one weak bulb. She also wasn't opened to being fingered, unlike my experience with Mayu. I made a mental note that I should visit the shop during daytime if I were to repeat with her.

[ Last edited by  DiamondBac at 14-2-2024 00:55 ]

Recent Ratings
Haru021   18-2-2024 08:47  Acceptance  +1   
samboitee   15-2-2024 00:56  Karma  +3   Thanks for mentioning the lights. Something to consider for next time.
mycibai   14-2-2024 11:09  Karma  +2   
bigboy4791   14-2-2024 02:19  Karma  +4   
soi11   14-2-2024 01:14  Karma  +2