Body: 3/5
Height:  1.6
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  1.1k plus tips 60m
Repeat: nope

My very first pint. Looked up wish spa cause of a few reviews and it helps that the agent can speak English. Saw reviews for fairy in the past and went with it.

Spa is in the middle in lfk so might not be hat discreet in the evening or late night. I went on Sunday afternoon and it was pretty dead. Entered the spa, confirmed my booking, went into the room and was instructed to shower. Sat on the bed for a bit and then fairy came in. Her pictures looked a bit older than the tg ones but her body was good, thin, tight, not fat.

P1 her massage was good, I had some knots in her shoulder that she actually worked out. She said she trained as a beautician before. What was pretty annoying was that her phone kept vibrating like every 2 3 minutes and I asked her if she could put the phone away after 10 15 minutes. She said something about her scheduling but whatever, it's just unprofessional.

P2 nuru came on and she did a good job here with plenty of teasing. She was actually really good with the teasing. LB was ready to go at the end and then we flipped. Did some kissing and she worked her way down. I had access to her LS but she said no fingering - no biggie. Anyway she kept the HJ going and then finished. She wiped me down and headed straight to the shower.

When she came out we still had 15m ish left so I just asked for a head shoulder massage, might as well right? Last 5 minute, went to shower got dressed paid chit chat and left.

This was my first punt so just wanted to see what it's like. All in all, it felt like a fairly mechanical experience and I enjoyed it, apart from her phone use at the beginning. I would return to wish spa to check out the other girls, but might check out the tst ones at some point as they seem to provide more services.

Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   18-11-2023 15:24  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
Mister   13-11-2023 12:52  Karma  +4   Welcome. Good maiden report. How accurate were her face pix? Fair skin?
Skepti10   13-11-2023 08:17  Karma  +4