Name: erin
Nationality & Language: Canto / English
Face: 7/10 very cute and innocent girl next door vibe
Body: 8/10 b-c cup , fair skin, short hair
Skill & Service: 8/10
GFE: 10/10
PSE: 4/10
Price & Session Length: 1500 BJ
Repeat: Yes, her BJ skills are very superb.

Recently I was looking for a girl with excellent BJ skills, so my friend recommended her. After entering the room, I took a shower by myself. Erin did not take a shower with me. After taking a shower, Erin very carefully helped me wipe off the water drops on my body.

P1

Erin massaged my neck and shoulders while chatting with me. You don't have to take the initiative to find topics, Erin can keep chatting with you naturally. Although her massage was not strong enough, I could clearly feel her dedicated attitude.

P2

Erin asked me to take off her clothes, which I was excited about. First, I kissed her all over. Then I stayed on her breasts for about ten minutes, kissing and touching her. Then, I lay on the bed and received Erin's BJ. Her BJ was very comfortable. Ten minutes later I climaxed and she opened her mouth to let me see the semen. Finally, we went to the bathroom to take a shower together and had a great experience.

Overall, Erin is a dedicated girl who enjoys talking to guests. At work, she will take the initiative to ask you how you feel and make you very comfortable.If you are looking for someone who will take care of the guests' feelings and want to talk about some of your own psychological problems, Erin is a good listener and psychological counselor.

Recent Ratings
Adwxxiv   22-9-2023 11:39  Acceptance  +1   
Thedarklord   14-9-2023 17:39  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
Phaychay   13-9-2023 19:49  Karma  +4   
natsumesama   13-9-2023 07:30  Karma  +2   
proplus   13-9-2023 01:04  Acceptance  +1   
chuck3   12-9-2023 23:07  Karma  +4   'nice' review what location is this at?