Status Offline
Post at 11-9-2023 10:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Japan][Tokyo] Tokyo Hentai Club - Shiorin

Name: Shiorin
Time of Session: October 2022
Link: https://hentaitokyo.com/profile?cc=1197
Agency: Tokyo Hentai Club
Nationality & Language: Japanese and Japanese (I didn’t try to speak English)
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 4’11”
Service: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 2 hours for ¥47,000
Repeat: Likely Not

This is an older one, but it was my first time using THC and I thought members here would want to hear my feedback on Shiorin. I booked her by visiting THC’s office in Kabukicho in Tokyo, located at the end of the hall on the 3rd floor of Taro’s Building. I had to wait a while since she was seeing another client, but after a while they told me she was downstairs and met the first Japanese girl I ever got with.

And she’s tiny. 4’11” is accurate and she’s easily under 100 pounds. We headed to the love hotel she recommended, BaliAn, and she took care of booking the room for me. The room itself was really nice, and this provided all of the excuse Shiorin needed to dink around. She showed off the TV and the music it could offer, and this started her rambling. Be warned, in Japanese at least, this girl never shuts up. She talks and talks and talks about all sorts of shit (including how she doesn’t like Indian clients), and it took me way too long to figure out that I had to take the initiative and get us into the bath.

I had heard a lot of great things about the shower service Japanese girls can provide, and if you’re looking for that, don’t see Shiorin. She did a lazy job at it while chattering away about how she doesn’t understand how anyone can be a vegetarian. After too long she finished and we headed to the bed, and my hopes for good GFE were sadly not realized. She just kept talking and talking while teasing, which was kind of fun I have to admit. She eventually started trying to get me hard, and actually her handjob skills were pretty good. But of course, things had to take a turn, and eventually she started calling me Mr. American beef while taking pretend bites out of my shoulder.

In the end I had two pops, and I walked away almost laughing at how my first experience with a Japanese girl was completely unlike what I expected. I didn’t have a bad time, but she’s such a wild card that I cannot recommend her at all, so be warned.

Recent Ratings
CCP   27-9-2023 11:40  Acceptance  +1   
shallowhigh10   21-9-2023 14:02  Acceptance  +1   
anonymoussj   13-9-2023 14:28  Acceptance  +1   
sevolute2   12-9-2023 09:15  Karma  +2   Great Review!
smile-alg   11-9-2023 15:47  Karma  +2   
FF2288   11-9-2023 11:17  Karma  +3   Thanks for the review man. I skipped her as I heard many similar reviews.
OneBigChief   11-9-2023 11:10  Karma  +2