Face: 10/10
Body: 10/10
Height: 5’6
Skill: 5/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 5/10
PSE: 5/10
Price & Session Length: 4500 Baht. 90 Minutes
Repeat: Yes (but purely because of her looks)

This will be the first of a few reviews that I post in due time. I went to Aya Massage in late March 2023. I  originally went into Kokoro but they were busy and did not have cenough providers for me and my friends so we walked a little back to Aya. Entering Aya there were probably 15 – 20 girls available to book. When they see customers the girls all gather around hoping to be picked. I quite like this system. I got the first pick and went with Bee. After paying the mamasan for the jacuzzi room I was led upstairs. I was led upstairs and to my dismay my friend was located in the room next to mine. Thankfully the walls must be thick as I never heard him otherwise I think I might have had trouble performing knowing that he would also be able to hear me.

The session started with a shower in the Jacuzzi where Bee rinsed me down and chatted with me. Every provider asks the same questions. “Where are you from?” and “How long are you staying in Thailand?”. The shower was pretty basic, just getting me scrubbed down nice and clean. Bee rubbed me down there for a little bit but nothing particularly notable. After the shower I was led onto the bed. Bee caps me and begins to blow me. Her blowjob skills are pretty good as I was able to finish even with a condom on. She says sorry as if I’d complain about it and we head back to the Jacuzzi where we sit in the Jacuzzi and I rub her chest for a while while talking.

After resting for a bit she asks if it’s time for nuru. I agree and she sets up a thick tarp on the bed. After preparing the nuru liquid she begins to start pouring it on me and rubs her body on me. Her nuru skills are not particularly good. I would imaging I could do just as good a job my first time. It doesn’t compare at all to some providers at daisy dream. Will write about that in the future. After a few minutes of nuru she proceeds to cap me again and climbs on top of me. She rides me for a few minutes and at one point shakes on top of me and moans a lot. I doubt I was actually any good at the sex lol. I wasn’t able to cum (I’d say pretty much all my fault, I’ve deathgripped myself to a pretty bad point) After a while of me not really feeling much from the sex I suggest we move to HJ. She agrees and spreads more lubricant on me and proceeds to stroke me until I finish. After that we have a quick shower and I leave. Overall not a bad experience. If she was less attractive I would have rated this experience lower, but she was very attractive so the rating goes up. If you want good nuru go elsewhere. If you want a beautiful lady to service you get Bee.

A quick note. Not related to Bee but the state of Aya’s rooms. The room isn’t very nice despite the higher price tag. The dimming lights flickered a lot during the session to the point where it was sometimes distracting. The room seemed fairly clean so that’s a plus.

Recent Ratings
STFCQuark   22-8-2023 03:17  Karma  +1   
Optimist6   22-8-2023 00:34  Karma  +2   
frollics1   21-8-2023 18:40  Acceptance  +2   
Jackal0260   21-8-2023 14:10  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   21-8-2023 10:52  Karma  +10   
Laszlo   21-8-2023 09:56  Karma  +4