Font size: S M L
HKSC198 KHotel - Gai Gai (佳佳)

Date & Time of Session:  15/5/2023 8pm
Name:  Gai Gai (佳佳)
Link: https://t.me/HKSC198
Agent: SC
Nationality & Language: Mandarin
Face:  3/5  moderately good looking
Body: 3/5 kinda slim and tall, but when she strip down, she keep her miniskirt around her waist to presumably hide her tummy
Height:  160cm
Skill: 3/5 the BBBJ is ok not amazing
Service: 2.5/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  $1500 45 min
Repeat: No

I'm at my early days of mongering in HK so this is the second place I randomly find online (now, I know to check this forum before going with any agency to avoid disappointment). I picked a girl through TG who is supposed to be a cute young girl. However, when I arrived, I believe she is totally another girl (not a matter of just the picture being inaccurate, the description of her was as well). It seems like the girl actually live in that hotel room and unlike the other agency that I subsequently tried, there is not one-time use lining on the bed so I just makes me wonder how many people had used that bed before I got there.

I took a shower first and then she gave me a back massage. It was ok, nothing special. She then BBBJ, which I would have to say it was pretty pleasant. When we get to business, I fucked her in various position but she isn't that responsive and it's a slight turn off for me. When the deed is done, I took a shower on my own and left.

All in all, I wouldn't go with this agency again due to the BS and in general I just don't like the hygiene of the place (she did gave me a one-time use towel after my shower).

Recent Ratings
Ultrahamz   31-5-2023 01:20  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   28-5-2023 12:55  Karma  +4   Never reward a bait and switch (unless the girl is stunning
LittleWing   21-5-2023 13:44  Karma  +3   
Guys_My_Age   20-5-2023 20:00  Karma  +4   
momozzz   20-5-2023 14:39  Karma  +2   very valuable sharing