Telegram: @maikiki1616
Nationality & Language: Thai, english is ok
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5 (Tiny bit of stomach growing)
Service: 4.3/5
GFE: 2.5/5
PSE 4.5/5
Price & Session Length: $600/30min + 100 tip
Repeat: Unfortunately not, I feel like theres a lot of other thai's I would love to try.

Made an appointment with agent but it was a lot harder than expected since the reply time varied between being instant and taking multiple hours. In the end, I ended up reaching out on WhatsApp instead of TG and the replies started getting a lot better.

I arrived on time to the door and a shy/dull looking Misaki opened the door wearing a nice tight red lingerie outfit --> and greeted me in. A lot of people have been saying that she is not that welcoming and I think it sort of stands true hence hence

I gave the 2.5/5 for GFE. We undressed and showered together which is always nice. She blew me in the shower a little and a little bit of handwork here and there. I was so excited for this BBBJ after reading all the reviews. As soon as I hopped on the bed, all of my imaginations came true right in front of me. It was the sloppiest BBBJ I ever received. A lot of DT actions and a really good amount of suction to balance out the fast motion. Misaki was taking my entire lb like a champ. Spitting occured a good amount and she would always be glancing and staring through me with those voluptuous eyes while fingering herself! She was enjoying it too I think which is always nice.

I asked if I could return the favour and she welcomed it. You bet ate her nice shaven LS out like there was no tomorrow. She moaned a good amount and even started fingering herself while i was doing it which made it so much hotter. I almost but then she thankfully asked if she could go on a ride and I said...yes of course.

Capped and boy did she ride me. Her CG work is impressive and she had a really strong level of stamina unlike other girls and she would stop every now and the to grind on me and then lick my balls since I was capped already. We went into mish and I was grabbing her ass and finger LS a good amount and she was sooooo wet. I all over her ass and she started smearing it around her entire backside.

We then showered and I paid with tips and left extremely satisfied.

Honestly one of the best if not, the best BBBJ I have ever had especially for 600 bucks. There was absolutely no clock watching either.

Enjoy bros!

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   22-5-2023 08:40  Karma  +4   
Ultrahamz   21-5-2023 12:10  Acceptance  +1   
americafirst141   21-5-2023 11:04  Karma  +6   
pjh83   20-5-2023 12:51  Acceptance  +1   
YobroAce   20-5-2023 01:58  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   19-5-2023 23:22  Karma  +3   Thank you.