Post at 25-4-2023 12:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Feeling Lucky?

Date & Time of Session: 24/4/23 pm
Name: Lucky
Link: n/a
Agent: n/a
Nationality & Language: Laos, speaks and understands a good level of English
Face:  4/5 - she has a bit of make up but good looking girl, very long hair which reaches her arse
Body: 4/5 - she's quite petite with a little cushion for the pushin' , b/c cups, light skin, trimmed bush
Height: 5'1/5'2
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5 - shower together, LFK, DATY (on second visit), bbbj, KY, but good value punt for the service
Price & Session Length: $500 + tips, 30 mins
Repeat: Yes, already have

I was in the area so decided to check out the talent in JSL, I usually like the exercise so walked up from the g/f. It was my first time with a non-chinese WG as I was always conscious after some reports in JSL of getting more than I bargained for.

My only gripe is that Lucky's room is a little small, enough space to get changed in the entrance and there is just enough space for 2 in the shower so don't expect too much shower play. However, she more than makes up for that in other areas. She gives you proper towels, not those disposable paper ones and if she uses mouth wash you know that a little LFK is on the cards.

She starts with a nice catbath until the lb is rock solid, then slowly moves in for the bbbj paying good attention to the balls and shaft. My second time she allowed me to bring my own doms as the ones she uses are a bit tight and hard to put on, she also has a little toy, which helps her get super high. Once capped she rides you whilst moaning in your ear and likes it when you give her a good thrusting from below. Feeling the urge to        I needed to take control and we quickly switch to doggy, it would be a waste not to give that arse a good pounding. I finish in doggy and we shower again together.

Lucky is here until the first week of May, but will be back after she's renewed her visa.

This is my first report, need to build up my RA. Happy punting!

Recent Ratings
Mister   6-5-2023 13:00  Karma  +4   Good maiden report. Keep it up.
HKGPeter   27-4-2023 17:45  Karma  +3   Thank you.
Burton6999   26-4-2023 23:55  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   26-4-2023 01:12  Karma  +10   More reports, please.
Guys_My_Age   25-4-2023 20:23  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   25-4-2023 17:53  Karma  +6   
michael_love   25-4-2023 15:21  Karma  +3   
porkchops   25-4-2023 14:58  Karma  +10   Welcome and thanks!
LittleWing   25-4-2023 14:36  Karma  +3