Registered 6-1-2021
Status Offline
Post at 23-4-2023 10:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH - gorgeous russian

Date & Time of Session:  21 April
Place: KH
Name:  can't remember
Nationality & Language: Russian (couldn't really communicate in english)
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Height: 5' 3" ish
Skill: 3/5  
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 800 for 30 minutes
Repeat: want to try other options

Continuing on my punting spree and found myself at King Hing. Started from the top and made my way down till I got to the Russians on the 5th floor. Some 9f them had their doors open just scrolling through their phones but I rang the doorbell of A1 and saw this absolutely gorgeous Russian. She quoted 800 and I pulled the trigger immediately. Paid upfront and took a shower alone. When I came out she had stripped and was smiling very seductively on the bed beckoning me to come over. She's very petite with beautiful tiny a cup tits. She didn't speak much English but we were able to communicate roughly with the help of some sign language.

Started with a cbj with her staring into my eyes every so often. Moved onto missionary as she held my hand while I pounded her hard before moving onto doggy. She was moaning throughout but not those fake JAV moans which was great. Unfortunately she did have to use KY jelly at one point. We went at it for a while longer before I couldn't hold it any longer and finished.

Went back to take a solo shower and when I came out she was still sitting naked on the bed looking sexy. I asked for photos but she was too shy and said no. We said our goodbyes and she told me to come again before I left.

Recent Ratings
LittleWing   23-4-2023 19:07  Karma  +3   
jeffzeke   23-4-2023 13:08  Karma  +10   thanks for sharing.
anata_no_kokoro   23-4-2023 12:45  Karma  +2   Original
chemical   23-4-2023 11:49  Karma  +3