Acceptance 17
Reading Access 20
Registered 2-1-2022
Status Offline
Post at 28-3-2023 14:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
S45 Curvy Thai Girl

Nationality & Language: Good English
Face: 4/5 Her face looks exactly like her AD photos. What you see is what you get. She looks like a proper slut - and I mean this in the nicest way possible.
Body: 4/5 -THICC body. Nice firm ass. I'd give an easy 5/5 if she didn't have fake tits, but they're nicely done and complement her figure well.
Skill: 5/5 - Excellent BJ skills. Great kisser.
Service: 5/5  - Very friendly and polite girl. Very wild in bed.
Price & Session Length: HKD 1100 + tip (90mins)

My Experience:
After arriving at the hotel, first thing I did was to check and make sure it's the right girl, as I heard the agent can sometimes get the room numbers mixed up. My concerns were gone as soon as I took a glance at the girl behind the door, because S45 looks exactly like in her ad photos. In fact, she's also wearing the same slutty lingerie, which I have to say looks even more enticing up close and in person. The hotel room is clean and has a large double sized bed - quite nice considering the price you're paying is comparable to typical walk ups. As I sat down and took my shoes off, I stared at S45's body from behind and took a glimpse at her big round ass. Being a hardcore ass man myself, I knew I was in for a treat.

We had a little chat, and started taking our clothes off. She stood fully naked right in front of me and I couldn't help but cop a feel of her big tits. Hmm......they're definitely fake tits. But you know what? It didn't matter, because her body is THICC and has meat in all the right places. I leaned in closer and she gave me a playful kiss on the lips, and then we both stepped into the shower.

We did the usual stuff in the shower...until she turned her back against me and started grinding my dick with her lovely ass. I realized that her ass not only looks great but also feels amazing too. I was almost tempted to slide my dick inside her pussy and just start pounding her ass right on the spot.......she was still grinding her ass but I had to tell her to stop or I wouldn't be able to control myself. She chuckled, got down on her knees and started sucking my dick. I was going to scold her for being such a dirty girl, but I was practically in esctasy with with my dick in her mouth so I just relaxed and quitely enjoyed her excellent blowjob.

We dried off and moved to the bed. She asked if I wanted to continue with BJ, but I had something else in mind. I was in the mood for a makeout session, and with a girl as hot as S45 it was difficult to resist. She gently climbed on top of me and we started kissing - it was just a gentle and innocent kiss at first, but we started kissing more and more rigorously until our lips were practically dripping with each other's saliva. It got so intense that I was struggling to breathe. I tried to move my face away from her, but somehow she always found a way to shove her tongue back in my mouth. We continued DFK for a good 10 mins, but eventually I had to stop her, otherwise I'd probably have suffocated and end up in the ER. I signaled her to start sucking my dick again, and fuck does it feel amazing. She'd lick and suck on my balls and slap my dick against her tongue, not to mention this girl has some serious DT skills. I asked her to turn around in 69 position so I can look at her glorious ass. I was surprised to see that she was literally dripping wet. I buried my head in her ass and my face got completely drenched in her juices.

With my dick in her mouth and a dripping booty right on my face, I knew I wouldn't last long. I told her to lie down on the bed and started fucking her in missionary. I careesed every part of her body while we fucked, she has nice smooth skin which makes it all the more enjoyable. I held down her arms and licked her armpits (yes, I have an armpit fetish) and she started moaning even louder. And of course, I didn't forget to DFK her the whole time. We switched to doggy because I've been waiting to pound her ass since the shower, but this turned out to be a not so good decision because the sight of her big ass bouncing on my dick made me dangerously close to cumming. I had to take a short break, and S45 being the naughty girl that she is, climbed on top of me and started kissing again. After the sensitivity went down, she started sucking again for anothet good 5 minutes. We went back to missionary and I did my first shot while we DFKed.

While I was still catching my breath, I caught her checking the phone and she seemed slightly concerned. She told me she was going to wash up first, which seemed a bit unusual since there's still 30 mins left, but alright. After she came out from the shower, she explained that the agent told her there's another client booked in the next hour - when I had already made the booking first. She said she was confused too, but told me not to worry while giving me a light massage. I asked if we could start another round, and she said yes.

No DFK this time as we both weren't sure when the next client will start knocking on the door, so we got right down to business. She sucked me until I got hard again and I mounted her in missionary position. Yes, same old missionary - but I couldn't get enough of this position as she is great kisser and we could DFK while we fucked. I could probably cum in this position alone because it felt so amazing, but this time I was determined to pound that ass. She kneeled at the edge of the bed, face down ass up style, accentuating her booty curves. Any self respecting man would just grab her by the hips and pound that ass, and that's exactly what I did. Her moans got louder and she was yelling "fuck me" while I smashed her ass. At this point we were probably already running short on time so I told her to lie down and I finished in missionary again. All while DFKing of course.

The client never knocked and I managed to get a full 90 mins experience, but truth be told the booking confusion did interrupt the mood a little. S45 was definitely professional in handling the situation though, and reassured me to relax. It was still a nice experience overall and I recommend S45 to anyone who likes curvy girls and great service.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
sfaznm   7-4-2023 07:11  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   5-4-2023 14:35  Karma  +5   Excellent, detailed report
dimdimdimx   3-4-2023 00:33  Acceptance  +1   $1100 for two shots? Not bad. How tall was she?
jeffzeke   2-4-2023 16:36  Karma  +15   thanks for sharing - boosting up your K's.
kalvinhobbs   2-4-2023 09:07  Karma  +5   
gg1234   1-4-2023 19:59  Karma  +3   This should get you to 100 credits.
arandom   1-4-2023 12:36  Karma  +4   
LittleWing   1-4-2023 11:58  Karma  +3   Excellent
Dutchy12   30-3-2023 13:49  Karma  +5   Awesome!
Shadwell   30-3-2023 03:41  Acceptance  +1   
slickric423   29-3-2023 23:13  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   29-3-2023 17:26  Karma  +8   
MrButtons   28-3-2023 23:18  Karma  +5   She sounds great! A rare for that agent IMO.
weekendballer   28-3-2023 23:07  Karma  +3   Awesome!
Phaychay   28-3-2023 22:54  Karma  +4   
Jjaa123   28-3-2023 21:16  Karma  +3   
nnbbs   28-3-2023 18:26  Karma  +4   Nice session, awesome review. Keep ‘em coming!
clampbottom   28-3-2023 18:15  Karma  +2   Amazing !!
booby_lover   28-3-2023 17:23  Karma  +5   Nice looking girl with great attitude by the sounds of it. thanks
biztron   28-3-2023 16:16  Karma  +3   cool
CoreTierOne   28-3-2023 15:42  Acceptance  +5   Thank you for the detailed report
Skepti10   28-3-2023 15:40  Karma  +8   
magictime12   28-3-2023 15:22  Acceptance  +4   
Jade_moon   28-3-2023 15:20  Karma  +7   
manofdahouse   28-3-2023 15:09  Karma  +5   Great review! Will definitely check her out!