Body: 3/5
Height:  5/6
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: no
PSE: no
Price & Session Length: 360 / hr
Repeat: yes

This might be different than the usual reviews. I hope it's useful to people.

I've use PD quite a bit and have been eyeing Kiera's Nuru massage. She has quite a few reviews and her session is definitely an experience.

As far as looks, she's definitely on the heavier curvy side. Full figured is accurate I would say. But she has a super easy going personality and fun to talk to. She's got a great place near one of the universities in San Jose. Easy to find and private. After arriving I took of my shoes and went upstairs. She instructed me to shower while she setup a air mattress for the massage. She later joined me in the shower and gave me a thorough and awesome scrub down. She then led me to the mattress where she used a generous amount of lotion and proceeded to give a full body rub down. This was completely new for me but it was pretty incredible. We were covered. Her huge tits and pussy were grinding on all parts of my body. After a bit she started to rub my LB and then asked me to flip over. From there it was a super intense HJ. She encouraged touching and I give her a taint and clit massage. Pretty soon we were both ready to go and I came all over. She's really skilled and I would 10/10 recommend people try this type of service. I ended with another shower to get all the lotion off. It was everywhere and I needed a solid hose down. She's cool and I can see her skill as both a CMT and sensual massage therapist.

Recent Ratings
Ezpepino   17-3-2023 14:23  Acceptance  +1   Thanks, been eyeing her for nursing myself
MrNimbus5000   6-3-2023 14:51  Acceptance  +1   
bubbleslifeson   6-3-2023 14:49  Acceptance  +1   
gg1234   6-3-2023 03:15  Karma  +3   
sexyloser   6-3-2023 02:51  Karma  +2   
sexyloser (Beard of Sexiness+1)
Forum Moderator
K-Girl Geek

UID 288486
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6639
Posts 398
Karma 6548
Acceptance 1813
Reading Access 150
Registered 26-2-2023
Location South Bay, CA
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2023 02:51  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Maslasf's post

I was interested in her but she didn't respond to my text, probably because my PD account is still too new with low body count.

What does her 280 base price include? I always wondered if that's specifically priced to match K-orgs

What's the difference between her Nuru and FBSM package?

Is the FBSM/companionship combo +300 her code for FS, so 580 for FS?

And I'm super curious about the lactation consultation which is crazy as its advertised for a whopping 100 per minute!
oldguy83
Lustful Lord

UID 288028
Digest Posts 0
Credits 512
Posts 34
Karma 505
Acceptance 138
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-2-2023
Location SF Peninsula
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2023 03:09  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by sexyloser at 6-3-2023 02:51
What's the difference between her Nuru and FBSM package?

Generally speaking Nuru is a body to body deal with a speciallized gel and FBSM is a standard massage performed with optional amounts of clothing and a happy ending.. but lines are blurred all the time.
Maslasf
Lustful Lord

UID 288682
Digest Posts 0
Credits 533
Posts 64
Karma 527
Acceptance 128
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-3-2023
Location California
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2023 03:27  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 sexyloser's post

The way I interpreted her rates: her 280 / hr rate is just FBSM. So on a table and a HJ. I'm not sure if it's also fully nude but I would assume so. The +80 for Nuru is an inflateable air mattress with lots of lube where she rubs her hold body on top of yours and there's mutual touching. I didn't inquire about her other rates but I assume it's 580 for some sort of FBSM with a FS finish. As far as PD reviews, she also takes P411 ratings.

Recent Ratings
sexyloser   6-3-2023 04:33  Karma  +3   Thanks! Gonna txt her again after more PD body count for a real Nuru