Body:4 - 32B but fake I can see the scar on her tits
Height: 5' 2"
Skill: 4
Service: 5
GFE: 5
PSE: 3
Price & Session Length:  500 for about 20 minutes + $100 for tips
Repeat: must be for me

I don’t have much experience of every meaning. But my birthday is almost there,so I decide to get a birthday sex to celebrate. Read lots of reports, it seems Thai should be the target for me. So when I get in KH, I start from the top floor but I only knock the door is looks like Thai lady.When I arrived 6/F, someone just knock on her door, than show up a red dress lady. Oh! She is so pretty for me. when that guy walkaway, I ask her where she form. She said she is thai not Chinese in a funny tone. But in that time I think I should find another floor to get more information to chose. But sure I finally get back to find her.

When I get in her room and look closely she is still pretty for me. She is polite and funny to talk, and a good smile. She said she is busy that day, than I ask really?. She said is busy to open the door but I’m the first customer in that day. Oh I really like her when she talk and also she is funny. Than we take a showers together, she wash me and I wash her and we talk a lot.

After that we got on bed, we have some cuddling and kissing. I feel great in that time, than she start to kiss my nipple and touch my little friend down below. Her skin is soft and smooth and she have a beautiful tattoo on her back. she give me a BJ, not a great skill cause I can feel her teeth but the other things is still good enough for me. Than put on the dom and she start to ride on me and kiss me at same time. We turn a few positions than she ride me again to finish me.

When it’s all overs, we take a quick bath together and she sing a little bit. When we shower she suddenly Pitch me on the nipples and I love that move. I ask her how long will she stay here, she said she will leave next week . Oh god , I'm so disappointing to hear it. I’m afraid I can’t find another lady like her. she is polite, funny and playful. I want to find her again and again. I pay and leave. And the most important thing is I FORGOT to ask her name and get her line! I hate myself!!!!!

I think I’m really lucky to find her in KH at the first time. It’s a excellent experience. If I’m free next week I must find her again.

Sorry for a long report. But this can be a great memory for me to write it down.
If anyone know which floor have Thai please tell me. Another place is still be fine.thank you.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   12-12-2022 14:00  Karma  +10   Cute report! If you like them, get their LINE ID...
Skepti10   12-12-2022 10:19  Karma  +5   
cityguy   11-12-2022 18:55  Karma  +5